Transfer Google Pre-Paid Card in Google Wallet(GW)...

vcreecher

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I currently have an HTC EVO LTE & will be changing to the GS3 in 2 days. I activated GW on EVO & got the free $10 card. Will my card automatically show up in the GW app when I activate it on the GS3? Or do I need to do something special? Does anybody know? Thanx!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I currently have an HTC EVO LTE & will be changing to the GS3 in 2 days. I activated GW on EVO & got the free $10 card. Will my card automatically show up in the GW app when I activate it on the GS3? Or do I need to do something special? Does anybody know? Thanx!

I believe you will just have to sign into your account. I believe that the $10 was assigned to your account not your phone.

Reactions: vcreecher

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site

Make sure you reset the Google Wallet settings on your HTC EVO LTE first.

Reactions: vcreecher

expose11

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes, you will get another 10. I have the S3,got $10, bought a Nexus 7, got $10 again. (yes I spent the first 10 from my S3 before I bought the Nexus 7)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa