Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
uh how about project butter?
thats the biggest update IMO
makes my s3 operate like an expensive phone should operate

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know what happened to the reject feature on your contacts that was on ICS? Did they remove that or rename it or something?!?!

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Maybe try enabling "Blocking Mode".

Thanks!

Can someone help me out here....if I want to block JUST ONE NUMBER....I have to allow ALL NUMBERS except that one?!?! Am I understanding this correctly?!?! Why did they complicate this?!?!

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I saw on a you tube video a girl telling her phone to reject a call, how do you do that and can you tell the phone to answer a call?? It was an S3, it was one of Samsung ad videos for the S3.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I saw on a you tube video a girl telling her phone to reject a call, how do you do that and can you tell the phone to answer a call?? It was an S3, it was one of Samsung ad videos for the S3.

You really that lazy to just swipe Answer or Reject lol??

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
You really that lazy to just swipe Answer or Reject lol??

What? Lazy? If I'm being harassed and don't want to have to hear that person ever again, I want to pour his/her name on a blacklist and make sure his call is always rejected. That's lazy? Where have you been?

Sent from my GT-I9300

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
What? Lazy? If I'm being harassed and don't want to have to hear that person ever again, I want to pour his/her name on a blacklist and make sure his call is always rejected. That's lazy? Where have you been?

Sent from my GT-I9300

Lmao.... the previous poster said they wanted to know how to reject a call by literally saying "reject". TOTALLY different from BLOCKING someone. Come on now, stop being dumb and mind ya own business.

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
No, I'm not actually, I have been doing that for years. If you would have thought about it before posting then you would understand how this feature would be nice to have sometimes, like when driving, or when your hands are full of stuff, or when your across the room from your phone and busy doing something. Sometimes a call can come in when you can't answer the phone the normal way for some reason. Think about it.

Tyler Lawrence

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I am able to see emojis from iphone users which is cool but i cant find a way to send them. I have seen posts about adding a language called emoji for enlgish words and then if you type "smile" one of the suggestions will be an emoji. But on sprint with my galaxy i have been unable to find an add dictionary button. I would really like to send emojis anyone know besides downloading apps?

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I am able to see emojis from iphone users which is cool but i cant find a way to send them. I have seen posts about adding a language called emoji for enlgish words and then if you type "smile" one of the suggestions will be an emoji. But on sprint with my galaxy i have been unable to find an add dictionary button. I would really like to send emojis anyone know besides downloading apps?

Download multiling keyword

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
To send the smileys tap on your menu button, if I'm understanding your question, to send them the option is under your menu button while your typing a new message.

gr8fuldead

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I cant stand side scroll zoom. It ruins my ability to scroll. I also believe my scroll is lagging. And my favorite game dead trigger has major problems now. Please emal [email removed by moderator for safety/privacy reasons] if you can help me disable sde scroll zooming

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr_Topher

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site

Sent from my GT-I9300

If you or anyone hasn't figured this out yet.....

Go to the person you want to blocks information in your contacts list.
Press the menu button
From the list Choose "Add To Reject List"

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Adding on to the OP, after you've pressed "Android 4.1.1" and the Jellybean comes up, you can long hold the jellybean and a bunch of little ones start floating around the screen..

Also you can flick the little ones around.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I actually don't like this at all, as it also affects some other apps (like gReader). I looked in the settings for the browser and don't see a way to turn it off. Has anyone discovered how to disable this "feature"?

This is changed/deleted with 4.1.2 (MA6 update)

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Although i love being fully updated with the latest software i can get (without custom ROM of course) im not to please with the battery drain, i remember getting my life and joy out of my phone before JB...sadly i haven't found a good touchwiz ROM for my phone so i can get the things i miss