radio performance

ericizzy1

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Galexy s3 vs LG optimus G, i cant make a decision between the 2, but it will come down to better radio (voice and data) performance, which one would you say has a better reception of the two? tia for the input

Last edited:

anon(409656)

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I am also interested in upgrading from my PermaGinger-MoPho-GotheshaftfromMoto phone. Personally, I am Comparing the GS3 and the EVO Blahblablah (really hate the long names on phones, maybe I should pick the GS3 due to simple name...) Perhaps these are the phones the poster is looking at since there is not much else at Sprint that stacks up yet beyond the LG Optimus G, which is on preorder and not many would have real world info on radio performance. I originally went with Motorola due to solid radio performance, and am leery of Samsung for the same reason. ALSO, I went with a phone with a dual core processor and lots of RAM (for the time, and comparable even today) so that it would be future proof for upgrades, but that is not in the cards...so goodbye Moto.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
All of the lg phones I've had from sprint have had excellent radio performance... and its not like the g will have a bad radio in it considering it is LGS flagship.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana