Anyone seen recent LTE roll out list for Sprint?

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
There's a map online of "current" coverage, but it is misleading. It includes "coming soon", and so just because the map says you are in coverage, doesn't mean you get it.

sent from my LG Viper using my thumb and Swype.

rob90262

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
tasadyza.jpg

Try this app sensorly

Adam G

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Not impressed with sensory. I have been using it for a month and send data to them all the time. I have been picking up lte 3 blocks from my house for a month. And it still isn't showing up in sensory. I even received an update the other day and it's still not showing up.
Not a big enough sample size.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Not a big enough sample size.

It's a three mile stretch that is a steady lte connection that I pickup everyday. And drive through 2 or 3 times a day for a month. How big a sample size do they need? There is another 1 mile stretch further away that is listed and it's only an intermittent signal.

EndlessDissent

May 14, 2012
Visit site
It's a three mile stretch that is a steady lte connection that I pickup everyday. And drive through 2 or 3 times a day for a month. How big a sample size do they need? There is another 1 mile stretch further away that is listed and it's only an intermittent signal.

Stupid question, but are you using the "Map Trip" feature or just opening the app, or are you assuming the app will passively scan and find it? I personally haven't had any problems with the "Map Trip" feature. Sometimes it takes a day or two, but my data shows up eventually.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Stupid question, but are you using the "Map Trip" feature or just opening the app, or are you assuming the app will passively scan and find it? I personally haven't had any problems with the "Map Trip" feature. Sometimes it takes a day or two, but my data shows up eventually.

Yes the map trip feature... and yes I'm sending the data. And yes I drive by this place 2 x a day for about a month. I removed the app yesterday when I got the update and it still wasn't showing up.

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
That's bizarre. I was in North Hollywood last month, got the LTE signal in a 4 block radius one morning and mapped it all day and into the evening when I left to drive home. It showed up on the app and the online map that night. Also, my phone spontaneously combusted because that app KILLS the battery with constant use when mapping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress