help with music

eddieras

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
i've been using Google Play Music since getting my S3 a few months ago but it seems to stop randomly. So i've been playing with the Samsung Music Player app and it seems fine, except there are a few songs i purchased via Soundhound and Amazon that don't show up. i checked on Google Play and they are there and are saved to device, not the cloud, but they still don't appear on the Music Player. Any ideas?

Ytsejamer1

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
The last version of Google Music has some weird issues...at least on the Samsung S3. I uninstalled the update and am using the stock version of Google Music that came with JB 4.1.1. That seems to work fine.

There's a thread on here somewhere with me mentioning the issues. I haven't heard anything back from the Google Music folks I sent logs to a couple weeks back. Hopefully when there's a newer version than the current one (4.4.811H.526848), it'll work better on the S3.

eddieras

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
thanks- does anyone know how i can get my songs to show up on the Samsung Player- it's working fine but as above there a few songs not showing up in the player. i've saved them to the device- not the cloud,but still they don't show up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall