Date and Time keeps flipping 29 hours in the past

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Usually these are tower issues, but in a household with 3 Sprint devices, only my wife's S3 occasionally goes back in time by 29 hours. My phone (Evo LTE) hasn't had this issue at all. Both will be either on 4G or on 3G, but regardless of which, hers flips back. Turning airplane mode on & off usually fixes the issue, but it happens every so often (maybe once a week).

I was guessing maybe they were working on the 4G tower here since it's not formally launched in my area yet, although if that was the case I'd think my phone would weird out too. Any ideas?

makris0000

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Usually these are tower issues, but in a household with 3 Sprint devices, only my wife's S3 occasionally goes back in time by 29 hours. My phone (Evo LTE) hasn't had this issue at all. Both will be either on 4G or on 3G, but regardless of which, hers flips back. Turning airplane mode on & off usually fixes the issue, but it happens every so often (maybe once a week).

I was guessing maybe they were working on the 4G tower here since it's not formally launched in my area yet, although if that was the case I'd think my phone would weird out too. Any ideas?

Maybe the date and time setting got switched. I would go into the date and time settings and change it to your time zone (like mine is Eastern Standard time) rather then having it on automatic

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez