whenever i restart this happens.. (problem)

sslazio2

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the rooted LJ7 and everything works fine with me except when i switch On or restart the device, the boot animation showing a big flashing (X) takes too much time and i can't get to see my home screen as the animation stays on forever...

I fix this problem by pressing the power button and restart many times until it works... Now i fear switching off my phone because of the nightmare i will see after turning on, this is really annoying Please help me to change this boot animation or stop this problem from happening.... last time i needed 10 times of On and Off till it worked normally.

Is updating to the latest ROM MA6 will fix this issue ?
Thanks in Advance

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I'm avoiding MA6 because of all that I've read about it. If you would be so kind, shut your phone off and eject your sdcard, then boot up and see if that fixes it.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Personally, I'm avoiding MA6 because of all that I've read about it. If you would be so kind, shut your phone off and eject your sdcard, then boot up and see if that fixes it.

What have you read about MA6 that causes you to avoid it? The people on this forum who have installed aren't reporting any significant issues that I see.

Gerti Bushati

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I installed a boot animation an hour ago (nexus) on ROM toolbox pro. When I start my device the boot animation shows up even if the device starts and it doesn't show anything else...
What can I do? Please help..:( :'(

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Will ROM toolbox remove the animation?

If not, do you have a nandroid backup of your configuration before you added the animation? ALWAYS do a Nandroid before making root level changes to your system.

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
What have you read about MA6 that causes you to avoid it? The people on this forum who have installed aren't reporting any significant issues that I see.

The rom itself? Random reboots, loss of wifi, freezing. Only fix I've seen is to do a factory reset. I haven't had any issues with the modem.