Swiftkey haptic feedback not working since update

itsvictoriatime

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I love Swiftkey and like the haptic feedback for helping with my typing accuracy. After the 4.3 update, SwiftKey's haptic feedback will not work. I tried turning the feature off and back on, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but nothing works. HF still works on the Samsung keyboard, but I hate the Samsung keyboard... Swiftkey can read my mind.

Has anyone else had this problem? Did you find a way to fix it? I've tried Swiftkey forums but no one answers.

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I love Swiftkey and like the haptic feedback for helping with my typing accuracy. After the 4.3 update, SwiftKey's haptic feedback will not work. I tried turning the feature off and back on, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but nothing works. HF still works on the Samsung keyboard, but I hate the Samsung keyboard... Swiftkey can read my mind.

Has anyone else had this problem? Did you find a way to fix it? I've tried Swiftkey forums but no one answers.

Are you using the latest Google Play Swiftkey release? Also, make sure haptic feedback is enabled in both the device settings and application settings.

itsvictoriatime

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I do have the latest version of Swiftkey. I know there's a beta version floating around... I don't have that. I have haptic feedback enabled both on my system and on the app. It doesn't work. It works only for the Samsung keyboard when I disable swiftkey. WTF?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa