SD Card or something else?

coachpelkey

Man of La Mancha
Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi folks
I have a problem I am hoping someone can help me with.
I was trying to update clean master on the android market and after it says downloading a screen comes up and it says
"Couldnt install on USB Storage or SD card"

I have about 30% left on a 32gb storage card, mostly music on it.

Did I do something to screw things up on the card? I am tempted to take all my music off and start again.

I also tried to send music files off my phone storage (using simple mp3 downloader) and place them onto my sd card. Could my card be going bad?

Any help would be appreciated. It is really frustrating.

Thanks

Coach :p

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
How much is left on internal? Do you have some kind of configuration to send apps to the External SD card?

coachpelkey

Man of La Mancha
Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have room in both internal and external. I will check again to see if I changed anything, I dont think i have. I have gotten rid of apps that I recently installed. Should I try and get rid of apps and start from scratch?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have room in both internal and external. I will check again to see if I changed anything, I dont think i have. I have gotten rid of apps that I recently installed. Should I try and get rid of apps and start from scratch?

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, that is what I would try. Also removing photos and text/MMS messages you no longer need.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87