Sprint LG G2 - just got my g2

06klr650

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Wow, this thing is a rocket! Still playing & learning, but love it. Only problem is that it is so thin & slick I really need to add some kind of cover. Anyone have good suggestions? Small but w/texture?

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
No you don't have to root your phone. It reduces lag. The best description of what it does is by the author in the link.

But the link doesn't contain a code for Sprint and the first comment says you have to root a Sprint phone for this.

But I would still like to know what the setting is for. I'm sure it doesn't say "Lag: enabled" and all you have to do is disable that setting. :p

recoveringlefty

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Wow, this thing is a rocket! Still playing & learning, but love it. Only problem is that it is so thin & slick I really need to add some kind of cover. Anyone have good suggestions? Small but w/texture?

I love the poetic palette case on this phone. People think it's original equipment because it fits so well and it's so slim. It provides very little additional impact protection but it does make the phone less slippery with its matte, soft touch finish.

What in the thread title or op would lead someone to suggest disabling thermal throttling? The first thing the OP said was "Wow, this thing is a rocket!". I didn't see him/her say anything about lagging or stuttering. Isn't disabling the thermal protection potentially damaging the cpu?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I love the poetic palette case on this phone. People think it's original equipment because it fits so well and it's so slim. It provides very little additional impact protection but it does make the phone less slippery with its matte, soft touch finish.

What in the thread title or op would lead someone to suggest disabling thermal throttling? The first thing the OP said was "Wow, this thing is a rocket!". I didn't see him/her say anything about lagging or stuttering. Isn't disabling the thermal protection potentially damaging the cpu?

According to a lot of G2 owners at XDA...nope. You're ENABLING thermal throttling, not disabling it. Take a look.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non