Phone shopping

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I have a upgrade available next month, and I am wondering if the G2 is better than a Samsung GS4 or HTC one. What are your opinions.

I personally like the G2 better than both of those devices, it also has the better specs over the GS4 and the One. The G2 is a total monster, it blasts through any game you throw at it. The 1080p screen is absolutely stunning, and it has the best battery life I've ever seen on a smartphone. Plus, I'm assuming your on Sprint, the G2 is Tri-band (capable of Sprint Spark) while the GS4 and the One are not.

Posted via Android Central App

Technosticrati

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
The HTC One is a great phone but it's getting long in the tooth.

G2 is definitely a step up in terms of battery, screen size, spark enabled, and processor.

I'd recommend giving it a shot.

lizardking13

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site

systemind

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat, can't wait to upgrade next month from my s2 with 1800 mah battery that gives me less than 15 minutes of sot :(... I would love a nexus 5 but coming from such bad experience with battery I'm even afraid to get it. I think I'll get the G2 because of that.

lizardking13

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same boat, can't wait to upgrade next month from my s2 with 1800 mah battery that gives me less than 15 minutes of sot :(... I would love a nexus 5 but coming from such bad experience with battery I'm even afraid to get it. I think I'll get the G2 because of that.

As a new G2 owner also coming from a S2, I'll to get it. It's freaking great phone.

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Pure hardware wise yes it is superior, but it comes down to what you need. The S4 has a replaceable battery and an SD card slot, the Htc is a news and social media powerhouse, and the G2 has the best hardware and battery life. The screens are subjective as well as the UI. Personally I like HTC's the best, and I find Samsungs and Lg's too cluttered and cartoony. LG lets you change themes, but the selection is pretty limited. You'll like any of those phones, but personally I find the S4 the weakest out of the three, and I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite between the One or the G2. Best thing to do is play around with all of them off any display tether so you can get a good feel for it and how it sits in your hand. Good luck!

Sent from my Lumia 928

mcm180

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm in the same boat,

the Galaxy S 5 is coming out next month.. So is the LG Pro 2 . But if comparing the s4 & the LG G2 you have to weigh the expandable memory and the removable battery perks that Samsung affords us. I've read some comparisons including pics & vids each device capture. Take a look for yourself. Lastly I'd say go into the store and pick them both up. The G2 is stunning and feels amazing to operate

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
That is incorrect. No problems with incoming or outgoing phone calls while on LTE.
At least not for me.
Go on, give me a call. ;)

Mav. :cool:

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.

Well its kinda true. Your phone will kick off 4G then reconnect once you hang up the call. Then again all triband devices do this so it's not lg specific

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk