Skullcandy Ink'd Earbuds w/ Remote for Sprint LG G2?

Toxic Love

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I bought a pair of Skullcandy Ink'd Earbuds with the one button remote control attached to them. The remote works with the one-click setting, which is: opening up Phone app, clicking selected number and calling, ending call. It also works with the press-and-hold setting, which is opening up voice command and closing it. However, I do not really require the remote for that. I'd like it to work with my music players, which it doesn't seem to do. I tried installing a headset control app to get it to coordinate with clicking for Play/Pause, Volume Up/ Down, etc. but the app doesn't even seem to register the headphones, they just keep opening the phone app and voice command. Any solutions or suggestions as to how to make them work? Or should I just take them back and get a new pair of headphones for my LG G2?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Get headphones designed to do what you want on a G2. here are only 4 connections on a headphone, so there's not much that it can do without the phone's computer interpreting what the button presses mean, and different phones interpret different presses to mean different things. The only universal is press to answer, press again to hang up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699