NoLED has just stopped working

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
To the people who have been using NoLED has yours basically stopped working for you? I just noticed yesterday it has stopped working for me. I haven't done anyhing different to my phone. Maybe downloaded a game but that's it.

Any suggestions or ideas? Should I uninstall and reinstall? I have already shut down and restarted.

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I should clarifty its not working for missed text messsages. I just tested it for miss phone calls and it works fine.I am using GoSMS pro for my messaging app.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I should clarifty its not working for missed text messsages. I just tested it for miss phone calls and it works fine.I am using GoSMS pro for my messaging app.

Are you using the popup option in gosms? I thought i read somewhere that if you use popups then noled doesn't count that as a missed event because the message is on your screen still so technically you haven't "missed" it.

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site

I noticed this last night. I'm having the same issue. Email and missed calls are showing up, but the messaging is not.

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I don't have popup on. I wonder if it has something to do with the last update GoSMS pro had. J_Grouchy are you using GoSms pro also?

brettnussb

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue and believe this was due to an update on GoSMS. I corrected this by going into NoLed->Toggle Notifications->Monitored Apps (I believe the first time I had to grant permission and went back in)->Checked Go SMS Pro.....Now instead of the envelope appearing as it did before the update, a Go SMS logo appears whenever I receive a new text....and pop-up shouldn't effect it, I turned it both off/on when I was testing

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Sweet tip Brettnussb. I just fooled around with GoSMS pro and some of their advanced settigns and got it to work again. I like the idea of having the GOSMS logo instead of the white envelope appearing.

Thanks guys. If someone still needs help when reading this threat let me know and I will post exactly what I did to fix NoLED.

guammie08

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Sweet tip Brettnussb. I just fooled around with GoSMS pro and some of their advanced settigns and got it to work again. I like the idea of having the GOSMS logo instead of the white envelope appearing.

Thanks guys. If someone still needs help when reading this threat let me know and I will post exactly what I did to fix NoLED.

Can you post exactly what you did? I uninstalled GoSMS pro because it messed up my personalized sms ringtones and made NoLED stop working. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

edd247

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Can you post exactly what you did? I uninstalled GoSMS pro because it messed up my personalized sms ringtones and made NoLED stop working. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Open no led settings, toggle notifications>monitored apps>go SMS pro

Something must have happened after the update to gosms