Wondering if Google spies come in here

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Do any of the mods know if Google's developers scour these forums for bug reports, or is all the complaining here going unnoticed? Should we also be reporting bugs/glitches directly to Google?

mclasser

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
That would be cool if they did. It would show the company cares about customer service and does an active job seeking out their concerns and gripes.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
That would be cool if they did. It would show the company cares about customer service and does an active job seeking out their concerns and gripes.

If that's the case we need some people from Verizon to start frequenting the forums.

Yea I know wishful thinking.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
i'm pretty sure that most companies & carriers that deal with android frequent sites such as this...

ex: leak out ics, wait a few weeks, come see what the devs have done, and improve their product!

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Back in the days of TreoCentral we had Palm employees once in a while posting on critical threads being discussed on the boards. Is conceivable then that one (several?) Google employee may be assigned to occasionally scan the different Android sites and gather user feedback.

So far however, I have not seen a Google employee officially post in the forums that I follow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87