sprint tweets

darealm

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to tweet right back ask them to fix my signal problems! By the way did anyone see the positive press on engadget about the nexus today (phone buyers guide article)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Every Sprint store, and or retailer I have spoken to say to pass on the EVO 3D because of the crash issues it's still having. They also said to go Nexus S because dual-core still isn't supported by Android yet, which is true. They also mentioned if I liked battery life to stick with the Nexus. Funny tho to hear them say that about the Sprint EVO line.

darealm

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Yea I just replied to their Facebook post about the cats (awesome viral ad btw good job Sprint) and let them know about my signal issues.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

theotherlinh

Apr 21, 2011
theotherlinh.com
Every Sprint store, and or retailer I have spoken to say to pass on the EVO 3D because of the crash issues it's still having. They also said to go Nexus S because dual-core still isn't supported by Android yet, which is true. They also mentioned if I liked battery life to stick with the Nexus. Funny tho to hear them say that about the Sprint EVO line.

but if I'm going to keep a phone for 2yrs... a lot will change. then again, that depends if I'm willing to bet we can load our own roms. Or that HTC releases updates fast enough. Ah well, I figure I'll get the EVO 3D on launch, if I don't like it, there are plenty of nexus s 4G's out there =)

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
but if I'm going to keep a phone for 2yrs... a lot will change. then again, that depends if I'm willing to bet we can load our own roms. Or that HTC releases updates fast enough. Ah well, I figure I'll get the EVO 3D on launch, if I don't like it, there are plenty of nexus s 4G's out there =)

Personally if the Nexus S doesn't got it for you.. I would Wait and pass on the EVO 3D. The GS2 is coming soon according to reports. The reports of the EVO 3D crashing still is really concerning.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
The evo. Eh. Too gimmicky. The gs2 ugly. Nice hardware. Bad software. You'll be stuck with 2.3 for a year.

And when dual core is supported and needed then we'll talk. No one has a 12 core PC here do they? Lol.

If Google doesn't have it on their phone its not needed yet. Yea it's right around the corner but it won't be needed truly until its out and single core becomes too slow. Which is short after but not now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo