Want Sense and Evo 3D features on your Nexus?

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
Not sure how many of you know this but if you have Launcher Pro installed, you can get a Sense skin, complete with Friend Stream and everything for a few bucks. You can also set LP to a cube setting and when you swipe home screens, it will look a lot like the effect on the 3D. You can even keep swiping and it will keep going around back to the first home screen carousel style like the 3D does. So if you want some eye candy, check it out.

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
NO WAY! That is why I have the nexus, bc I don't want sence and all that crap of the 3D full of bugs.

Well the difference is Sense on your Nexus will be way lighter and wont include all the Sprint bloatware. So you can enjoy all the eye candy without the crappy stuff :)

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Well the difference is Sense on your Nexus will be way lighter and wont include all the Sprint bloatware. So you can enjoy all the eye candy without the crappy stuff :)

+1

And also, you have the ability to remove/reinstall on your phone anytime you want... not so much with the real HTC Sense where you have to go through multiple hoops to install a "cleansed" ROM just to get rid of it.

lingo622

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmm... Ok. I tried downloading it the other day and I couldn't get it to work. I'll just have to try it again!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited: