Pixel6 Pro Android 13, dismissing notifications harder on lock screen than when unlocked

d4005

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else finding that when you have a notification button/tab/thing on your lock screen that you want to swipe left to dismiss it's really difficult to get it to go away on the lock screen. Recently I've been swiping and swiping like crazy and the thing just won't go away. So I unlock my phone and it swipes away as easily as can be. I've never had to swipe more than once to dismiss a notification on an unlocked phone, but on the lock screen, it's anything from 2 to 10 attempts to make it go away. It's like they're being held there via magnetism or something.

d4005

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else finding that when you have a notification button/tab/thing on your lock screen that you want to swipe left to dismiss it's really difficult to get it to go away on the lock screen. Recently I've been swiping and swiping like crazy and the thing just won't go away. So I unlock my phone and it swipes away as easily as can be. I've never had to swipe more than once to dismiss a notification on an unlocked phone, but on the lock screen, it's anything from 2 to 10 attempts to make it go away. It's like they're being held there via magnetism or something.

I've noticed that it's only when it's sat on the charger that it's swipe-impaired. I just tried multiple swipes to discard a notification unsuccessfully. I took it off the charger and it worked first swipe.

Update: It's definitely only when it's sat on the charger that it doesn't like swiping away notifications. I just tried one time after time after time after time all failing. Took it off the charger and boom - they swipe away one by one all first time. This even happens when the battery shows 100% so it wasn't actively charging.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000