Screen Protectors

reabs91

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
This is my first touch screen phone and even though it has gorilla glass on it I still want something to put on top of that. Is there a preferred brand of screen protectors or is it an even playing field? And where can I find them as my local sprint store doesn't have any in stock. Any advice/input would be much appreciated. Thanks

mbnocx

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I use a Zagg screen protector for my Infuse and I prefer that brand. You can find them at Best Buy although they are priced better on the Zagg.com website. Zagg offers a replacement guarantee should the protector get marked up or peel (mine has not). Check them out.

Jeepdude1

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I have used Zagg in the past and plan on getting one for my Photon. It looks like they just became available last week sometime.

Very durable and easy to install.

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
FYI, the EVO 3D Screen protectors fit better than the Photon ones for a Photon phone!

It doesn't fit that well. I had to modify it to work. But it will get the job done until Seidio releases their Ultimate Screen Guard for the Photon which they said will be released soon. No ETA yet.

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I use a Zagg screen protector for my Infuse and I prefer that brand. You can find them at Best Buy although they are priced better on the Zagg.com website. Zagg offers a replacement guarantee should the protector get marked up or peel (mine has not). Check them out.

Has anyone gotten the Zagg for their Photon yet? How does it feel compared to the naked screen?

ZAGG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa