Voice Call Recording App

EyeBikeRide

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Looking for a phone call recording app that works on the Photon. I have installed 10 different voice call apps and they all appear to work but the files size is either 0 kb or there is no volume. Any help is much appreciated.

ToddK

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking for a call recording app as well.

I would love to see something like CalRec from the old PalmOS days... it was a great little program!

Looking for a phone call recording app that works on the Photon. I have installed 10 different voice call apps and they all appear to work but the files size is either 0 kb or there is no volume. Any help is much appreciated.

bsyut

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Very disappointed to not find a call recorder for my Photon 4g that actually works.

When someone finds one that works, please let me know also.

slag02

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Not a perfect solution by any means but... If you use Google voice on incoming calls you hit 4 then it will record the call for you

Sent via tapatalk from the Photon 4G

Reactions: bsyut

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
It seems like Motorola has taken extra steps to prevent recording both sides of a conversation with their phones especially with the Photon. I've used equipment like this (link) for years to record conversations with my previous cell phones. However, I can only record the other person with the Photon. My side of the conversation comes across completely silent. Using the 3VO, I could record both sides of the conversation but with tremendous static.

I've tried many software and hardware solutions but it looks like I keep striking out with finding something that works with the Photon. I use my BT earpiece 99% of the time but I am willing to use a wired headset when I need to record calls. I do NOT want to hold the phone to my ear or use the speakerphone to record a conversation.

Reactions: bsyut

dcervan123

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site

:)I just got this phone and I like it alot... I think it is Awsome! I read your post asking for an app that can record phone calls. I really want an app that can do this...Were you able to find one that didn't give you any problems? If you come accross an excellent app that does this on our Photon phones, please let me know. dcervan123 at aol com... This site has restrictions on including email addresses, so, I left the @ symbol out.

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I am willing to pay a $50 bounty to the person who creates a reliable 2-way recording solution for this phone that does NOT involve a cloud service that charges by the minute like Recordiapro.

srkelley

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Bump, has anyone been successful in finding an app that records incoming and outgoing calls locally on the Mopho?

Google voice works for both ways now but it's not stealthy. A voice will come on to inform of the recording. That and it's not legal to use in Michigan without informing the other person since it's Google's Google Voice service doing the recording and not something that can be classified as myself/the phone user actually recording.

Michigan is the only state with a single party law that requires the single party to do direct recording T_T.