Webtop with HD Dock

drjb74

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the Photon and HD Dock, and I currently have it plugged into my TV. Works great, and webtop seems to work just fine. However, when I dock the phone, it goes to a trackpad looking interface with a left and right button on the bottom. When I try and move the pointer around on the screen, it doesn't work. Do I have to use an external mouse? I thought that the Photon had the trackpad interface for use during webtop sessions? Perhaps there is a setting on my phone that is incorrect.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I have the Photon and HD Dock, and I currently have it plugged into my TV. Works great, and webtop seems to work just fine. However, when I dock the phone, it goes to a trackpad looking interface with a left and right button on the bottom. When I try and move the pointer around on the screen, it doesn't work. Do I have to use an external mouse? I thought that the Photon had the trackpad interface for use during webtop sessions? Perhaps there is a setting on my phone that is incorrect.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Try restarting phone

Sent from my MoPho on The Sprint Network

drjb74

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. Had to do a hard reset, but it works now. Gotta say it is pretty sweet. Hooked up to the TV, can watch Hulu, Netflix, all of it. Running on wifi at home, I am definitely impressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress