Haptic feedback issue

BoJangles

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed throughout the use of my phone that when typing sometimes the haptic feed back just stops working. Or it will cut in and out. This happens with or without a case. I've done a factory reset and it doesn't seem to help.

Any suggestions / theories?

MStewart2150

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I was literally in mid-text yesterday when the haptic feedback got significantly weaker. It isn't just the keyboard either. The four keys at the bottom are affected, too. The vibrations are just weaker altogether. And for someone who constantly leaves their phone on vibrate, this poses as a serious problem. I've tried turning the setting on and off and restarting the phone. And from what I've read, a factory reset won't do the trick. Have you found a solution yet? Any knowledge gained would be much appreciated.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
At least I'm not hearing mid text or typing, the screen becomes totally unresponsive... Like mine does all the time. Screen off then on usually fixes it

Sent using my MoPho-King photon

mzazthang

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
i have had the same problem! i HAVE to have it on...i was just looking to see if you could make it stronger! pain in the a$$ when it doesn't work properly!

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I have the problem where it disappears altogether. Though now that I am using swype more I haven't had to worry about it as much. But it is still really annoying when the haptic feedback goes out.

Outdated yet Young Motorola Photon 4G