Complete factory reset?

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
Is there a way to completely reset my MoPho? I was part of the soak test and my phone has been laggy every since. I don't know if it was the soak update or some app I may have loaded around the same time. I know how to do a reset, but doesn't it keep the latest build active? I would like to go back to the factory build and do an update to the latest regular build.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Would completely bypass... Like it was never there

Btw, the second soak update was the one passed to the public. Even with a fdr, through recovery, privacy menu, or ##786# will keep 2.3.5 on it.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
Thanks! I haven't rooted my MoPho yet, but I may give it a shot. I just see people say - (program name) is great except _________ doesn't work. Other than that, it's great. What would be the best bet to run with?

Airwolf79

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Its worth unlocking just to get CM7. It is a very stable rom and u can customize EVERYTHING. The lockscreen is awesome, the camera too because there is no delay when u open them. Very fast. I have over 500mb's of free ram. Battery life is pretty good on the latest builds too, almost as good as stock, which u will not find on CM9 or CM10 roms. Don't get me wrong, its very cool to see our Photon running ICS or JB, but if u need a complete and stable rom, they just don't cut it.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348027918568.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348027918568.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 22

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Its worth unlocking just to get CM7. It is a very stable rom and u can customize EVERYTHING. The lockscreen is awesome, the camera too because there is no delay when u open them. Very fast. I have over 500mb's of free ram. Battery life is pretty good on the latest builds too, almost as good as stock, which u will not find on CM9 or CM10 roms. Don't get me wrong, its very cool to see our Photon running ICS or JB, but if u need a complete and stable rom, they just don't cut it.

Cm7, on my other phones, always had a better battery life..... Just my experience.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Airwolf79

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Follow the stickies in the xda forum. It can get a bit confusing cuz the unlock methods have changed a bit. Just read a lot until u feel comfortable doing it. Get familiar with ADB and the android SDK. QBKing77 has some tutorial vids on YouTube that are helpful.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s