Note 3, NO IR, and now bad SD card ? HELP!!!!

dfris2003

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

So my Note 3, which was on Android 4.3 is acting up. The phone was rooted but still on stock rom.

The IR blaster has stopped working for some reason. I have tried different remote apps, and even uninstalled the peel remote back to the original watch on remote app. Still nothing. I have ordered and replaced the front camera, seeing that it holds the IR sensor, and still doesn't work. I have used another phones camera and watched to see if there is any light coming from the sensor, and it is NOT.
So whats do you guys think? Maybe I got a bad replacement part? or a deeper issue with my phone?

Then sometime in the last week or so, about the same time I noticed my IR was bad, my SD card was acting up. The Unmount and unexpected removal errors. I have tried different cards, and even purchased a Samsung card. Iv tired formatting the card not he PC, but still nothing.

With all that said, I have updated my phone to Android 5.0 and still nothing works, both the IR and SD card is not working. I have tried to go into safe mode and try the IR and SD card but still not working.

So any ideas?
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRepairGuy