sending music from s4 problems

navajetsfire

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Ok im so frustrated with this s4 and I have not even had it a week!! I'm trying to send a music file to a galaxy note 2. I have checked settings time and time again. If I send it bluetooth it scans for devices and ALWAYS comes up with no devices. .. even though I'm paired with a device. If I Try and send it via sbeam it makes the chime noise but that's it. I can send a photo via bluetooth,wifi,sbeam but never music. My fiance sent me numerous music files via sbeam AND bluetooth from his galaxy. Please someone help me and tell me what I'm doing wrong???

Posted via Android Central App

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I think you have to use a different app in the Play Store. There are several for transferring files different ways. Pretty sure it's a copyright thing why Samsung doesn't allow it anymore.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

navajetsfire

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Some is protected some isn't. .... however we figured out if the music is on phone not sd card we can send it via bluetooth...its rather annoying... anyone know of a work around for this?? Still can't sbeam from my phone though?? Is it just me or is it all s4???

Posted via Android Central App

Aaron Mangos

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I've got exactly the same problem with my galaxy s4. I am in the music player and I hit the options button and it comes up with send via bluetooth, i press that and the it searches for devices and wont find any devices. if i go into bluetooth through settings it works perfectly fine and finds every other bluetooth device. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Mostafa Samir1

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
when i bought my s4 2 months ago and i was sending music via bluetooth without any problems by pressing the button share , but now i can't find that share button and i can't send music at all i tried every single thing and i can't send music but i can send photos that makes me confused .
does it have anything to do with limited space storage ? because all these problems started when the device memory became full , help me please

Ngakav

May 29, 2015
Visit site
One way to do it is from your file manager. Go to "My files" and search for the music you wish to send. A long press on the file will bring a pop up window with options including "share via" Click on this and pick the option you want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez