MK2 update broke my WI-FI how do I fix?

A Username

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
So I woke up this morning and saw that the MK2 update wanted to install on my phone. I accepted and soon had to leave my house to attend an event. When I got back, I realized that my phone couldn't connect to WI-FI. When I go into my notification panel and click on the WI-FI toggle, it immediately dims and refuses to turn on and light green. When I go into the setting itself I get the message "To see available networks, turn on WI-FI" (again the button switches back to OFF the moment I try to turn it ON).

I was rooted before. This my current device info :2013-12-14_16.20.27[1].jpg

I also tried to re-flash the MJA modem with odin, but I still got the same problem.

Please help. Im regretting updating to 4.3 in the first place with all these stupid problems :mad:

Would KIES help this issue (Im updating it now to try)

unixpsycho

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
No. dont do that.

If you have MK2 build number, simply flash the MK2 modem and baseband. You already have the MJA modem, hence why WiFi doesn't work.

FYI: There are like 3-4 threads in this forum stating the same problem and how to fix.

A Username

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
No. dont do that.

If you have MK2 build number, simply flash the MK2 modem and baseband. You already have the MJA modem, hence why WiFi doesn't work.

FYI: There are like 3-4 threads in this forum stating the same problem and how to fix.

Thank you. The flash worked like a charm. I'll try to be more observant when asking for help/looking for threads but I didn't see any for my question.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa