The stock SBF for the Xprt is available here.

cgoos1984

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Thank you so much for posting when you did. I found you too late, unfortunately. I couldn't convince you to PM me the file could I? I've been trying to get this file for MONTHS and as I'm sure you probably know, its been impossible. The Droid PRO is the only one out there. Again, I thank you for your time. :)

anon(8864733)

May 18, 2014
Visit site
try this
http://forums.androidcentral.com/sp...y-need-your-help-xprt-owners.html#post2014483

you can follow the method to go back to stock latest froyo version in all scenarios ( i guess )
if the need arises i might upload the rom to MF as well.,

Hi

I was looking for updating my xprt for long time and could not find out what exactly needs to be done and was using rooted froyo for this many years. Now its time to update as bootloader is having some issues and I could not fix google play store app and I hope updating would fix this issue. If you have stock sbf pls pm me. Would be very thankful to you

is anyone around to help me out??? plzzz:'(

anon(8864733)

May 18, 2014
Visit site
those who willing to share stock sbf for sprint xprt, i am offering a bounty 1000 INR.

ps: I m bankrupt and this is the best i can do now (no salary) :((((

Hi

I was looking for updating my xprt for long time and could not find out what exactly needs to be done and was using rooted froyo for this many years. Now its time to update as bootloader is having some issues and I could not fix google play store app and I hope updating would fix this issue. If you have stock sbf pls pm me. Would be very thankful to you

is anyone around to help me out??? plzzz:'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699