Okay, here is the stock SBF file for all those that have been waiting and digging around for it.

Please be careful using this and I am in no way responsible if you break or cripple your phone.

Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ecadm7dxhrchb7z
    03-26-2012 11:48 PM
    I didn't use it. But thanks for the help.
    03-30-2012 08:18 PM
    Thank you so much for posting when you did. I found you too late, unfortunately. I couldn't convince you to PM me the file could I? I've been trying to get this file for MONTHS and as I'm sure you probably know, its been impossible. The Droid PRO is the only one out there. Again, I thank you for your time. :-)
    04-03-2012 01:23 AM
    thanks
    06-10-2012 11:17 AM
    Temporarily unavailable? Low on resources?
    06-26-2012 07:59 PM
    Can anyone upload SBF to some other place?
    OP link doesn't work anymore.
    07-12-2012 06:00 AM
    I'm waitting with a appreciative heart a new link
    07-28-2012 12:01 AM
    I'm waitting with a appreciative heart a new link
    try this
    really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

you can follow the method to go back to stock latest froyo version in all scenarios ( i guess )
    if the need arises i might upload the rom to MF as well.,
    07-28-2012 11:14 PM
    try this
    really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

you can follow the method to go back to stock latest froyo version in all scenarios ( i guess )
    if the need arises i might upload the rom to MF as well.,
    Hi

I was looking for updating my xprt for long time and could not find out what exactly needs to be done and was using rooted froyo for this many years. Now its time to update as bootloader is having some issues and I could not fix google play store app and I hope updating would fix this issue. If you have stock sbf pls pm me. Would be very thankful to you

is anyone around to help me out??? plzzz
    05-18-2014 01:39 PM
    those who willing to share stock sbf for sprint xprt, i am offering a bounty 1000 INR.

ps: I m bankrupt and this is the best i can do now (no salary) (((

Hi

I was looking for updating my xprt for long time and could not find out what exactly needs to be done and was using rooted froyo for this many years. Now its time to update as bootloader is having some issues and I could not fix google play store app and I hope updating would fix this issue. If you have stock sbf pls pm me. Would be very thankful to you

is anyone around to help me out??? plzzz
    05-19-2014 05:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD