Sprint LTE speed tests

Illusions

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Lmao!!! I do believe my reaction was something similar. :p That's why I need my Nexus Now!!!

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!

leprechaunshawn

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
That would be a huge improvment over the average download speed I'm getting of 0.28Mbps. It's getting pretty frustrating to pay for "Premium Data" but not get premium data.

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Is there a list yet of when cities will be getting the lte?

***Disregard any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

SERO wireless

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Is there a list yet of when cities will be getting the lte?

No, there's a website.

ANNOUNCED AND DEPLOYMENT UNDER WAY 2011 (8):
Atlanta/Athens
Houston
Dallas
San Antonio
Baltimore
Kansas City
Chicago
San Francisco

ANNOUNCED AND DEPLOYMENT TO BEGIN IN 2012 (7):

Boston
Washington, D.C.
New York City/Westchester
LA Metro (Los Angeles)
South Bay (San Jose)
West Washington (Seattle)
West Michigan (Grand Rapids/Lansing)

NYC, LA, Chicago, Houston - America's 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th largest cities are listed - the nation's 5th largest city isn't. There's a special section in hell for people like Dan Hesse.

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I haven't heArd anything about Austin yet. We already have Wimax here so I figure they'll make us wait. I can't up until 6/13 anyway so whatever.

SERO wireless

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
I haven't heArd anything about Austin yet. We already have Wimax here so I figure they'll make us wait. I can't up until 6/13 anyway so whatever.

New announcements, March 5th.

ANNOUNCED AND DEPLOYMENT TO BEGIN IN 2012:

Oregon/SW Washington (Portland)
Austin
Charlotte

The fine print:

Second round markets start based on First Round markets completing before them. There is a lot of variability of when Second Round markets start, between May 2012 and December 2012. It will all depend on how quickly the First Round market deployments go. Some preliminary work is being done in advance in these Second Markets as well. It's possible that if delays begin to occur in the First Round markets, NV OEM's may hire up additional subcontractors and get some key Second Round markets going. Stay tuned to S4GRU.com for updates.

Still no Phoenix - rot in hell Dan Hesse.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
You know its funny, if Sprint would get their 3G up to snuff we could have speeds like this all the tike. Unfortunately they have had such an explosion in new customers they are having trouble keeping up. Here are the speeds I get in the middle of the night when most people are asleep.

'
63cf8b4d-076a-e1c1.jpg

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87