Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Note on CMDA

Looks like it is coming to Teleus and Bell. Both are CDMA, so could we see it on Sprint soon?

Is Samsung's white Galaxy Note coming to Canada on Telus tomorrow, Bell on April 10? -- Engadget

Default Re: Galaxy Note on CMDA

I believe those carriers changed to gsm a year or so ago.

Apparently there is a CDMA version of the Galaxy Note somewhere in the world. See article, so I do not see the rumors of both Sprint and Verizon getting a Note being false.

Samsung knows that they have a hit on their hands (per the millions that have been distributed/sold) and wouldn't want the biggest CDMA carrier (Verizon) in the USA not selling it thus restricting more money in their pockets. And if Verizon gets it, why not Sprint.

there is a cdma galaxy note somewhere out there... Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 UMTS (GSM/W-CDMA) / HSPA+ Touchscreen Smart Phone Full Product Teardown Report samsung galaxy note gsm-cdma tear down....hmmm.....im trying to hunt it down and buy it....lol

W-CDMA is not the same as CDMA.

dam didnt see the w in front....well the point is its coming to cdma...i just dont know when...hopefully soon

If this comes to Sprint this will be my next phone upgrade. I just wish it would hurry up.

ROM
    Trinity LiquidSmooth JB

Looks like the galaxy note is out, note 2 looks more promising for cdma, just post this pic everywhere: