The official Sprint network speed thread (post your speeds)

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Sprint 3G in eastern North Carolina (Greenville). OG Evo

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348886691846.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348886691846.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 77

jiffy247

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
just this morning..... started bout 2 weeks ago... (sigh)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348927706058.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348927706058.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 52

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Been like this at the house for days now! :mad::banghead:
yju9y6yv.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

efyoiphone

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
yju9y6yv.jpg

Yeah I've been getting about the same at my house lately. One minute I got 4 bars and almost 2 mb down then the next I got 1 bar and .1 mb down. Just hoping its network vision upgrades causing it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm averaging ~500 kbps in Knoxville. I can't wait for LTE to go live soon.

I'm glad to meet someone on the board from my neck of the woods. I just hope the tower techs get everything worked out soon. I mean, I known they will...it's just the waiting that's killing me. :p

bryanw504

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
This was from Memphis a few days ago. They are testing it here now.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349886293072.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349886293072.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 47

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I've been getting about the same at my house lately. One minute I got 4 bars and almost 2 mb down then the next I got 1 bar and .1 mb down. Just hoping its network vision upgrades causing it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

You're not kidding, I hope it's the vision upgrades. Another reason I think it is that is because it's not like that in a lot of the other parts here in town. I hit 220k/Bs under a bridge yesterday so I'm quite hopeful. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
yju9y6yv.jpg

No signal at the house can get you a free airwave. Sprint is required by contract to ensure you have service at your house. You give them your money every month. Make them hold up their end of the contract.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
No signal at the house can get you a free airwave. Sprint is required by contract to ensure you have service at your house. You give them your money every month. Make them hold up their end of the contract.

The sad thing is, those airwave require a high speed data connection to already be at the house. For example, you plug your cable internet line into and it spits out 3G and uses the internet to improve your voice quality. Basically it's a glorified router in terms of data, my voice quality has always been fine...it's just the data speeds that are horrific. If you have high speed internet and a regular router, there's no no point to it. The airwave is an even bigger joke if you have a limited data plan.

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The sad thing is, those airwave require a high speed data connection to already be at the house. For example, you plug your cable internet line into and it spits out 3G and uses the internet to improve your voice quality. Basically it's a glorified router in terms of data, my voice quality has always been fine...it's just the data speeds that are horrific. If you have high speed internet and a regular router, there's no no point to it. The airwave is an even bigger joke if you have a limited data plan.

The Airrave isn't supposed to replace cellular data, it's to provide you with a signal for voice calls.

It's meant for people that live in small cell dead zones like in heavily wooded areas or large structures that make it impossible to get a cell signal down to their residence.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
The Airrave isn't supposed to replace cellular data, it's to provide you with a signal for voice calls.

It's meant for people that live in small cell dead zones like in heavily wooded areas or large structures that make it impossible to get a cell signal down to their residence.

I know that man, that's why I told customer service not to worry about sending me one. My voice quality has always been fine. I just can't deal with 0.1k/Bs a second. I was simply saying the airwave has to have a internet connection to work. I wouldn't be complaining at all if I got at least the advertised speed of a minimum of 75k/Bs on 3G, which sadly an airwave wouldn't help with. :'(

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non