Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

ROM
    Rasbean Jelly/Trinity

Default Re: The official Sprint network speed thread (post your speeds)

Quote Originally Posted by Pre-dawn raid View Post
    Turn on the 4G... Works fine in that area for me.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums
    Maybe wimax but not lte. Trust me I have been trying. Sadly my phone is not wimax capable only lte and 3g.

Sent from my Awesome Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk 2 baby.

Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock 4.2.1; CM7.2(nook)

Quote Originally Posted by whodatboy View Post
    Maybe wimax but not lte. Trust me I have been trying. Sadly my phone is not wimax capable only lte and 3g.

Right on. I'm still on the Evo 4G. I was impressed how strong wimax was around Owings Mills. Sucks *** most places I've been and just destroys my dinky stock battery. Good thing for swappable batteries.

P. S. You a Saints fan?

Sent from my HTC Supersonic using Android Central Forums

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Sprint has till the end of next year or I'm gone!

*note* I live 1/2 mile from the closet tower.

Sent from my LGE960
    If by some chance I helped you out, please be so kind as to hit that thanks button. You'd be a lot cooler if you did.

This is what I get half the time.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The official Sprint network speed thread (post your speeds)-uploadfromtaptalk1351471778941.jpg  

Global Posts
    1,208 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB

That was on my evo 4G lte going down I 81 to Harrisonburg, Va in which I picked up some LTE in Harrisonburg.
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    3348b76f

ROM
    Rasbean Jelly/Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by Pre-dawn raid View Post
    Right on. I'm still on the Evo 4G. I was impressed how strong wimax was around Owings Mills. Sucks *** most places I've been and just destroys my dinky stock battery. Good thing for swappable batteries.

P. S. You a Saints fan?

Sent from my HTC Supersonic using Android Central Forums
    Ahh figured so. My contract is up in 8 days and I will be leaving sprint. Just lost faith in them and the unlimited data is just not enough to keep me. And no Im a GIANTS fan. Dont let the name fool ya. Lol. Go BLUE!

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #207  

Quote Originally Posted by jrham View Post
    This is what I get half the time.

I'm sorry, but that just made me laugh out loud (a literal LOL). I know it's not funny and I hope your data situation improves.

Quote Originally Posted by jean15paul View Post
    I'm sorry, but that just made me laugh out loud (a literal LOL). I know it's not funny and I hope your data situation improves.
    The funny thing about it is he is right, I get that about half the time I try to do a test as well. Truly disappointing.
    ("CEO - Android Central") was revoked from my signature. Guess they should edit you cannot joke in your signature either

What's really sad is the fact that I've been with Sprint since 99 and service just keeps getting worse. I too have lost faith in Sprint especially since Phoenix is very low on the priority of lte and network upgrades. Within the next month or two I will probably be switching to an unlocked phone possibly the nexus 4 on a pre-paid sim. If I'm not happy with that then I can just sell the unlocked phone and move on.

ROM
    Stock / Stock

This is a video I did in Los Angeles its with a GS3 on sprint ... LTE speed was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
    This is a video I did in Los Angeles its with a GS3 on sprint ... LTE speed was pretty good.

Nice. 3G is already decent downtown. Looks like this will be a better launch than wimax!

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock 4.2.1; CM7.2(nook)

Quote Originally Posted by jrham View Post
    What's really sad is the fact that I've been with Sprint since 99 and service just keeps getting worse. I too have lost faith in Sprint especially since Phoenix is very low on the priority of lte and network upgrades. Within the next month or two I will probably be switching to an unlocked phone possibly the nexus 4 on a pre-paid sim. If I'm not happy with that then I can just sell the unlocked phone and move on.

My exact plan as well. Been with Sprint since like '04 and I feel it's time to explore other options. I feel like Sprint is going to lose a lot of customers after this N4 rollout.

Sent from my NookColor using Android Central Forums

First and last were while car wasn't moving. Middle two were while vehicle was in motion. Wichita Falls Texas.

The official Sprint network speed thread (post your speeds)-uploadfromtaptalk1351806758731.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

This is from my Samsung Epic 4G Touch in Memphis. Not to sporty.

The official Sprint network speed thread (post your speeds)-2012-11-02-10.37.32.png

Quote Originally Posted by djs71a View Post
    This is from my Samsung Epic 4G Touch in Memphis. Not to sporty.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-11-02 10.37.32.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	234.5 KB 
ID:	44426
    Oh yes.. by far the worst numbers i've ever seen are here in Texas. In Plano at work I can't get anything faster than 0.4KB/s DWN 1.9KB/s UP

In MB terms. 0.00 DOWN and 0.01 UP
    ("CEO - Android Central") was revoked from my signature. Guess they should edit you cannot joke in your signature either

ROM
    Rasbean Jelly/Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by Subsound View Post
    Oh yes.. by far the worst numbers i've ever seen are here in Texas. In Plano at work I can't get anything faster than 0.4KB/s DWN 1.9KB/s UP

In MB terms. 0.00 DOWN and 0.01 UP
    If you think those speeds are bad.......
    FMl. This is what I have been dealing with for a couple of months in the suburbs of DC on the Maryland side. Cant even finish upload test

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The official Sprint network speed thread (post your speeds)-uploadfromtaptalk1351899060834.jpg  

FMl. This is what I have been dealing with for a couple of months in the suburbs of DC on the Maryland side. Cant even finish upload test

I have been having the exact same problem. Although your speeds are much slower than the ping and dl speeds of what I get.

Motorola Photon 4G

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

I just did a speedtest on 3g and got 2mbps down that's the fastest I've ever got with sprint ( I'd post a screenshot but my phone doesn't have that feature lol)

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

The network is great...when no one else is on it.

Sent from my LGE960
    If by some chance I helped you out, please be so kind as to hit that thanks button. You'd be a lot cooler if you did.

Yeah I hear you with that lol it took mine about 4-5minutes to finish the upload speed.

my final results were 3kbps DN 15kbps UP 1009:Ping

ROM
    BobZ CM10

Even though I last reported major improvements (although lately, I've been having dropped calls and delayed SMS) in Palatine, IL, wish I'd get these speeds there like I do just 5 miles from there where I live...although I think these speeds and consistency have something to do with Sprint mounting a new base station and antenna on top of my town's water tower just across the street from me...?

The official Sprint network speed thread (post your speeds)-screenshot_2012-11-09-13-09-32.png

Default Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE Screenshots: Share them here!

The speeds are not that fast but I can usually stream youtube videos in HQ with little to no buffering with at least 600kbps data speeds which I usually get in New York area I live in so I'm satisfied until LTE fully kicks in

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

Westminster, Colorado .... about 6 months ago i had to drive 3 blocks away to download anything. Now sprint.com says thirty something upgrades. Over here is wayyy better now.

GSIII

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The official Sprint network speed thread (post your speeds)-uploadfromtaptalk1353299397215.jpg   The official Sprint network speed thread (post your speeds)-uploadfromtaptalk1353299405504.jpg  

After jellybean my download speed is faster but everything else is slower. Haven't moved from where I was before jellybean. Weird.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The official Sprint network speed thread (post your speeds)-uploadfromtaptalk1353305940885.jpg  

My first LTE connection in Puerto Rico! Unfortunately this is in Guayama and I live in San Juan which doesn't have LTE (it's about 60 miles distance). Notice the most recent result

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast