Considering Leaving Sprint

romeytang

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I am considering leaving Sprint. My service seems to be getting worse and worse lately on top of the slow data speeds is getting really frustrating. I am in the process of selling my iPhone 4s to help make this happen.

I probably will have the large ETF to worry about but being able to be on. GSM carrier will help make up for that plus AT&T speeds are much better. Anyone have any opinions on this.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums

ovdevil

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
More speed means more data use which means more money out of your pocket if you leave. #wherehaspatientsgone?

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
My Epic touch 4G contract is up in September 2013 I believe. After that it will only be unlocked Nexus devices from here on out. No contract and the quickest updates.

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
does anyone know if the updates to the network will allow the signal to penetrate buildings better? That's the biggest issue I have. I can use the phone inside most places but data is unusable. Thanks

luigi1285

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
My data is terrible all over my town to the point where I just don't bother. I call them and they say that the towers and signal are excellent. Yet everyone I know with sprint in my area complains how slow the data is. It really is frustrating to have unlimited data and not be able to use any of it. The worst part is I live 4 blocks from a tower and I can't get speeds over 200kbs

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
The only problem with ATT is that you are paying so much for the data. To me it is worth it for unlimited data. Plus we only have 3G where I live no matter what carrier.

ovdevil

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry for your sadness,maybe you should have more patience's for our youth.Didn't know 50's are the new 20's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty