Orange County, California service

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Hola! Just wondering if others are having a problem with service lately here. I live in south Orange County but as of late wherever I go I get dropped calls and slow slow slow data. Upgraded to the galaxy s3 a few months back so don't know if it is sprint, or my phone, or both. Thanks for any responses!

P_M_G

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
head over to s4gru.com and browse the forums there for ways to potentially resolve issues with the new LTE phones....my understanding is the LTE upgrades were supposed to be starting in OC this month so that may be the cause of it depending on how your phone is set to access the network. IMO it's the best resource for Sprint users, especially for those upgrading to LTE handsets in areas where LTE isn't lit up yet!

Airwolf79

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
FYI, I've always had bad service whenever I go to OC, especially Santa Ana. Horrible data speeds and almost no reception. It really is pathetic, I'm so sick of crappy sprint service.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
That's how I feel now. It's like every time I go out things get worse. I live in south Orange County, but is drop calls and have issues connecting to data. Doesn't look like we are getting upgrades right now either. Tried to Google some info for someone at a grocery store the other day that needed help and it reminded me of my old 2g only days on tmobile. So embarrassing.