Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 181
Like Tree25Likes
  1. #101  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    7,223 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,267 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Okay so depending on the number of lines, etc. in general from least expensive to most expensive is T-Mobile then Verizon then Sprint then AT&T? So answer to the question, again and again, is no, Sprint is not cheaper than Verizon; however T-Mobile is better than either if they have good service where you live.
  2. #102  

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Verizon charges 40.00 per phone. Then what the data plan would be.
    Tablet would be 10.00 monthly. Not mine tho!! I just use the data. Mine is wifi.
    Verizon gives the corporate discount on data and accessories. I am saving on being on share everything
    you may pay more but they are best.
    Have been with them forever. Very happy

    sent from my amazing Note2
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
  3. #103  
    gollum18's Avatar

    Posts
    1,508 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    Okay so depending on the number of lines, etc. in general from least expensive to most expensive is T-Mobile then Verizon then Sprint then AT&T? So answer to the question, again and again, is no, Sprint is not cheaper than Verizon; however T-Mobile is better than either if they have good service where you live.
    We pay for 5 lines on our sprint account and our bill is $270 every month. My dad and sister have 2 lines on their account at Verizon with unlimited talk and text + 4gb shared data and their bill every month is around $220, they don't go over on their data.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA
  4. #104  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    7,223 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,267 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by gollum18 View Post
    We pay for 5 lines on our sprint account and our bill is $270 every month. My dad and sister have 2 lines on their account at Verizon with unlimited talk and text + 4gb shared data and their bill every month is around $220, they don't go over on their data.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Weird, I thought we just figured out Sprint would total out at like $550 for that. Do you have an old plan or not unlimited everything? This is confusing and it shouldn't be. There should be a chart. Was there an error in the chart on the first page? I'm going to make one. Won't take long.
  5. #105  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    7,223 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,267 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?



    T-Mobile is by far the best option for their unlimited plan. The rest of the inputs ignore T-Mobile because of this. Nothing comes anywhere close to them.

    Sprint undercuts Verizon and AT&T on 1 line then quickly becomes the most expensive, and by a lot, on all other tiers, regardless of how much data you purchase on AT&T and Verizon.
    With 4GB of data, Sprint, AT&T and Verizon are virtually identical, but stepping up to 10GB on 1 line gives Sprint the lead in that chart. Any other choice, no matter what you do, Sprint is the worst and by a lot.
    Verizon and AT&T are identical with 4GB of data. With 10GB of data, AT&T is cheaper than Verizon for every plan with 3 or more lines. With 2 lines they're equal, with 1 line Verizon is cheaper. This happens because it is $10 less per line on AT&T, while Verizon starts their tier off $10 cheaper.

    By # of lines:
    If you are going to get 1 line of service and only 4GB of data, it doesn't matter who you choose. Sprint is cheaper if you are a big data consumer.
    If you're going to get 2 lines, no matter what AT&T and Verizon are equal and both cheaper than Sprint.
    If you're going to get 3 lines of service AT&T is cheapest, then Verizon then Sprint.
    If you're going to get 4 lines of service AT&T is cheapest, then Verizon then Sprint.
    If you're going to get 5 lines of service AT&T is cheapest, then Verizon then Sprint.

    To directly answer the question of the initial post: With 5 lines of service, Sprint is $207 more expensive than the next most expensive, Verizon. That margin slims by $59 for every line less than 5, until at a single line, Sprint is the better value.
    Thanked by:
    HawaiiD likes this.
  6. #106  
    HawaiiD's Avatar

    Posts
    959 Posts
    Global Posts
    979 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 7.1 / Tiamat 3.3.7

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Double post
    Sent from my Coconut Wireless Sony Xperia Z1S
  7. #107  

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...85563892_o.jpg

    T-Mobile is by far the best option for their unlimited plan. The rest of the inputs ignore T-Mobile because of this. Nothing comes anywhere close to them.

    Sprint undercuts Verizon and AT&T on 1 line then quickly becomes the most expensive, and by a lot, on all other tiers, regardless of how much data you purchase on AT&T and Verizon.
    With 4GB of data, Sprint, AT&T and Verizon are virtually identical, but stepping up to 10GB on 1 line gives Sprint the lead in that chart. Any other choice, no matter what you do, Sprint is the worst and by a lot.
    Verizon and AT&T are identical with 4GB of data. With 10GB of data, AT&T is cheaper than Verizon for every plan with 3 or more lines. With 2 lines they're equal, with 1 line Verizon is cheaper. This happens because it is $10 less per line on AT&T, while Verizon starts their tier off $10 cheaper.

    By # of lines:
    If you are going to get 1 line of service and only 4GB of data, it doesn't matter who you choose. Sprint is cheaper if you are a big data consumer.
    If you're going to get 2 lines, no matter what AT&T and Verizon are equal and both cheaper than Sprint.
    If you're going to get 3 lines of service AT&T is cheapest, then Verizon then Sprint.
    If you're going to get 4 lines of service AT&T is cheapest, then Verizon then Sprint.
    If you're going to get 5 lines of service AT&T is cheapest, then Verizon then Sprint.

    To directly answer the question of the initial post: With 5 lines of service, Sprint is $207 more expensive than the next most expensive, Verizon. That margin slims by $59 for every line less than 5, until at a single line, Sprint is the better value.
    That's only if you need unlimited minutes. Sprint offers anytime mobile plans as well

    Posted via EVO LTE with Android Central App
  8. #108  

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by gameaddict8 View Post
    That's only if you need unlimited minutes. Sprint offers anytime mobile plans as well

    Posted via EVO LTE with Android Central App
    This as well. I have unlimited mobile to any mobile but only 450 land.. But as you can see I used mobile to mobile.

    So honestly there isn't a direct answer.. Is Sprint really the cheapest? Sometimes yes... Is it really the cheapest all the time though if you have 5 lines and need unlimited then no...

    So either way depends on needs. As an individual on "everything data" I am at 92.00 after taxes (no discounts) .. That's cheap but someone on 5 lines and needs unlimited all... T-mobile or something may be cheaper.

    Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?-uploadfromtaptalk1370535371690.jpg   Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?-uploadfromtaptalk1370535377292.jpg  
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
  9. #109  
    HawaiiD's Avatar

    Posts
    959 Posts
    Global Posts
    979 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 7.1 / Tiamat 3.3.7

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by gameaddict8 View Post
    That's only if you need unlimited minutes. Sprint offers anytime mobile plans as well

    Posted via EVO LTE with Android Central App
    Tmobile,
    Gives you the best value
    In terms of unlimited(high speed) data, phone minutes, text, even if you need it or not.? Only question is their coverage in your area?

    Sent from Da Coconut Wireless HTC One
    Sent from my Coconut Wireless Sony Xperia Z1S
  10. #110  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    7,223 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,267 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by gameaddict8 View Post
    That's only if you need unlimited minutes. Sprint offers anytime mobile plans as well

    Posted via EVO LTE with Android Central App
    Right, I used as close to oranges to oranges comparison as could be found. All of the plans in the charts have unlimited voice and text, with as close to comparable data plans as possible.
  11. #111  

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    Right, I used as close to oranges to oranges comparison as could be found. All of the plans in the charts have unlimited voice and text, with as close to comparable data plans as possible.
    Most people would rather have unlimited data than voice. Your comparison isn't very fair.

    Posted via EVO LTE with Android Central App
  12. #112  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    7,223 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,267 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by gameaddict8 View Post
    Most people would rather have unlimited data than voice. Your comparison isn't very fair.

    Posted via EVO LTE with Android Central App
    Agree with the first statement, couldn't agree less on the second. The chart on the right the closest you can get to identical plans across all 4 carriers. AT&T and Verizon don't have unlimited, so you use their most expensive plan. If everything is as close to identical as possible, how can it become more fair?

    Unless you have a better way that math doesn't understand, it's literally impossible to create a more balanced comparison of the top tier plans amongst the big 4. Are you suggesting you compare Sprints budget plans to the other 3 carrier's top rate plans? Because that's called bias.
  13. #113  

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Because aal on sprint's minutes plan is $30 compared to $100 on unlimited. At least post both configurations.

    Posted via EVO LTE with Android Central App
  14. #114  
    Mellimel22's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,466 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...85563892_o.jpg

    T-Mobile is by far the best option for their unlimited plan. The rest of the inputs ignore T-Mobile because of this. Nothing comes anywhere close to them.

    Sprint undercuts Verizon and AT&T on 1 line then quickly becomes the most expensive, and by a lot, on all other tiers, regardless of how much data you purchase on AT&T and Verizon.
    With 4GB of data, Sprint, AT&T and Verizon are virtually identical, but stepping up to 10GB on 1 line gives Sprint the lead in that chart. Any other choice, no matter what you do, Sprint is the worst and by a lot.
    Verizon and AT&T are identical with 4GB of data. With 10GB of data, AT&T is cheaper than Verizon for every plan with 3 or more lines. With 2 lines they're equal, with 1 line Verizon is cheaper. This happens because it is $10 less per line on AT&T, while Verizon starts their tier off $10 cheaper.

    By # of lines:
    If you are going to get 1 line of service and only 4GB of data, it doesn't matter who you choose. Sprint is cheaper if you are a big data consumer.
    If you're going to get 2 lines, no matter what AT&T and Verizon are equal and both cheaper than Sprint.
    If you're going to get 3 lines of service AT&T is cheapest, then Verizon then Sprint.
    If you're going to get 4 lines of service AT&T is cheapest, then Verizon then Sprint.
    If you're going to get 5 lines of service AT&T is cheapest, then Verizon then Sprint.

    To directly answer the question of the initial post: With 5 lines of service, Sprint is $207 more expensive than the next most expensive, Verizon. That margin slims by $59 for every line less than 5, until at a single line, Sprint is the better value.
    It's no error my aunt and her family only pays close to 250 a month Idk where that chart came from lol.

    Sent from my Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2
  15. #115  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    7,223 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,267 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by gameaddict8 View Post
    Because aal on sprint's minutes plan is $30 compared to $100 on unlimited. At least post both configurations.

    Posted via EVO LTE with Android Central App
    I get what you're saying, but that removes the integrity of the comparison. Right now it's as close to oranges to oranges as you can get. If you want to create a set of matrices with all possible combinations, and compare/contrast and post those that's fine, but at that point you're comparing the merits of an orange to a banana to a mango to a lime.

    The most honest comparison possible is to have all variables equal or as close to equal as they can be. In this case, it was having unlimited voice and text and as much data as allowed. The only assumption made, is that for a majority of people, having 10GB is indistinguishable from unlimited. We can verify this is accurate, because the average volume of data used per month in the US by Android customers is approximately .90GB. Even with a very abstract distribution, the idea that it's left-skewed so much that the median is over 10 is nearly impossible, thus we can call 10GB = Unlimited for the vast majority of customers.

    The math and methodology check out. In an oranges to oranges to oranges to oranges comparison, when asked, "is Sprint really cheaper than Verizon", the answer is, "Yes, it can be, but only if you have one line". In any other circumstance, when comparing like plans, it's less expensive to be on Verizon.
  16. #116  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    7,223 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,267 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellimel22 View Post
    It's no error my aunt and her family only pays close to 250 a month Idk where that chart came from lol.

    Sent from my Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2
    That's a chart built from the rate plans on Sprint's website when setting up new service. It doesn't include any discounts, grandfathered plans, etc. The same methodology was using on all carriers. The reason for this methodology, is that someone considering a switch from Verizon to Sprint would be setting up new service, not an older plan and vice versa.
    HawaiiD likes this.
  17. #117  
    HawaiiD's Avatar

    Posts
    959 Posts
    Global Posts
    979 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 7.1 / Tiamat 3.3.7

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellimel22 View Post
    It's no error my aunt and her family only pays close to 250 a month Idk where that chart came from lol.

    Sent from my Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2
    If you use the same discount your aunt has for the five lines T-mobile and sprint would be wash. However, after 2 years just like being on contract with sprint for 2 years to get a cheaper phone price?
    Your bill with 5 lines will drop a hundred dollars to about 150.00-160.00 unlimited everything. Sprint plans will stay the same price no drop. Plus as I said
    Tmobile includes tethering and free wifi calling from anywhere in the world and HD voice. If you don't have penertration as you say? You can make calls via wifi at your home or roam on AT&T network for free. Sprint phones don't have the ability to make calls over wifi just yet.
    At the moment Sprint plans are not as good as Tmobile simply put. Hopefully, softbank takes over sprint? Then the real fun will begin for sprint customers
    Sent from Da Coconut Wireless HTC One
    Sent from my Coconut Wireless Sony Xperia Z1S
  18. #118  

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiD View Post
    If you use the same discount your aunt has for the five lines T-mobile and sprint would be wash. However, after 2 years just like being on contract with sprint for 2 years to get a cheaper phone price?
    Your bill with 5 lines will drop a hundred dollars to about 150.00-160.00 unlimited everything. Sprint plans will stay the same price no drop. Plus as I said
    Tmobile includes tethering and free wifi calling from anywhere in the world and HD voice. If you don't have penertration as you say? You can make calls via wifi at your home or roam on AT&T network for free. Sprint phones don't have the ability to make calls over wifi just yet.
    At the moment Sprint plans are not as good as Tmobile simply put. Hopefully, softbank takes over sprint? Then the real fun will begin for sprint customers
    Sent from Da Coconut Wireless HTC One
    I've always wondered that about the roaming. So they do let you for free? Or is this only in certain areas?

    Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
  19. #119  
    HawaiiD's Avatar

    Posts
    959 Posts
    Global Posts
    979 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 7.1 / Tiamat 3.3.7

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    I've always wondered that about the roaming. So they do let you for free? Or is this only in certain areas?

    Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
    When AT&T failed to aquire T-mobile. They had to as a break up agreement give T-mobile these goodies.


    Deutsche Telekom has revealed the details of its breakup fee now that the merger of AT&T and T-Mobile is officially dead. T-Mobile gets: one check for $3 billion, one nationwide roaming agreement, and 128 individual spectrum licenses everything it needs to build a better HSPA+ network.

    Sent from Da Coconut Wireless HTC One
    Sent from my Coconut Wireless Sony Xperia Z1S
  20. #120  
    EndlessDissent's Avatar

    Posts
    174 Posts
    ROM
    CM10

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    The problem with this chart is that Sprint only adds $30 per month per line (smartphones; feature phones are only $20 per line), not $99 as per your chart.

    I pay $150 for two lines ($110 for the first line, $20 for the second smartphone + $10 data fee, and $11 for insurance; add in taxes and subtract a 23% discount). If I were to add a third line, my bill would go up to ~$180, not $250 as your chart would have me believe.

    I can't attest to the other carriers, but your multi-line price for Sprint is extremely inflated by 3x or more for anything over two lines. It's not accurate at all.
  21. #121  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    7,223 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,267 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessDissent View Post
    The problem with this chart is that Sprint only adds $30 per month per line (smartphones; feature phones are only $20 per line), not $99 as per your chart.

    I pay $150 for two lines ($110 for the first line, $20 for the second smartphone + $10 data fee, and $11 for insurance; add in taxes and subtract a 23% discount). If I were to add a third line, my bill would go up to ~$180, not $250 as your chart would have me believe.

    I can't attest to the other carriers, but your multi-line price for Sprint is extremely inflated by 3x or more for anything over two lines. It's not accurate at all.
    Check out their site. If you have unlimited text and voice, an extra line is $99 each for lines 3-5. The $30 increase is for those that do not have unlimited text and/or voice.

    This is Gameaddict8's concern also, but I'm not comparing Sprint's budget plans to Verizon's Share Everything plan, I'm comparing the closest comparison's possible. This was addressed here:


    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    I get what you're saying, but that removes the integrity of the comparison. Right now it's as close to oranges to oranges as you can get. If you want to create a set of matrices with all possible combinations, and compare/contrast and post those that's fine, but at that point you're comparing the merits of an orange to a banana to a mango to a lime.

    The most honest comparison possible is to have all variables equal or as close to equal as they can be. In this case, it was having unlimited voice and text and as much data as allowed. The only assumption made, is that for a majority of people, having 10GB is indistinguishable from unlimited. We can verify this is accurate, because the average volume of data used per month in the US by Android customers is approximately .90GB. Even with a very abstract distribution, the idea that it's left-skewed so much that the median is over 10 is nearly impossible, thus we can call 10GB = Unlimited for the vast majority of customers.

    The math and methodology check out. In an oranges to oranges to oranges to oranges comparison, when asked, "is Sprint really cheaper than Verizon", the answer is, "Yes, it can be, but only if you have one line". In any other circumstance, when comparing like plans, it's less expensive to be on Verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    That's a chart built from the rate plans on Sprint's website when setting up new service. It doesn't include any discounts, grandfathered plans, etc. The same methodology was using on all carriers. The reason for this methodology, is that someone considering a switch from Verizon to Sprint would be setting up new service, not an older plan and vice versa.
    The valid comparison is the Simply Everything Plan versus the Share Everything Plan because of the reasons discussed above.

    http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop...Type=&flow=AAL

    Please do research and read the explanations of methodology before accusing me of dishonesty. If you want to see matrices detailing every possible plan from all carriers, by all means create that.
  22. #122  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    7,223 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,267 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    It sounds like you guys really have a second question, which is, "Is it possible to create a tailored plan with less quality that is theoretically cheaper than another plan on another carrier?" For that, yes, probably. But, if you want to compare the same services from one carrier to another (discounting the obvious degradation in quality from Verizon to Sprint), then the only honest way to do it is by comparing oranges to oranges. Otherwise, the bias in the assumptions is skewing the results.

    Note:

    If
    A= Unlimited Voice
    B = Unlimited Text
    X = Unlimited Data
    Y = 10GB of Data

    Then the configuration for Sprint and T-Mobile is A B and X, while the configuration for AT&T and Verizon is A B and Y.

    Because of this, when comparing prices (R), the common A and B on all 4 carriers cancel each other out.
    Because our only assumption was that X = Y for the vast majority of customers (because 10GB is unlimited for most people, given the average consumption of less than 1GB per month), the X and Y cancel each other out also, meaning that we're only comparing iterations of R.

    Your question, "Is it possible to create a tailored plan with less quality that is theoretically cheaper than another plan on another carrier?" is introducing new variables in place of A and/or B on one carrier, while leaving them intact for the other three, means that nothing can be balanced in the equation and we get something that looks like R1,2,3,4/A1B1X|A2B2X|A2B2​Y|A2B2​Y.
    Thanked by:
    HawaiiD and SpiralBorg like this.
  23. #123  
    return_0's Avatar

    Posts
    2,525 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (soon to be PA3)

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessDissent View Post
    The problem with this chart is that Sprint only adds $30 per month per line (smartphones; feature phones are only $20 per line), not $99 as per your chart.

    I pay $150 for two lines ($110 for the first line, $20 for the second smartphone + $10 data fee, and $11 for insurance; add in taxes and subtract a 23% discount). If I were to add a third line, my bill would go up to ~$180, not $250 as your chart would have me believe.

    I can't attest to the other carriers, but your multi-line price for Sprint is extremely inflated by 3x or more for anything over two lines. It's not accurate at all.
    Check Sprint's website for yourself. You're wrong.

    Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  24. #124  

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessDissent View Post
    The problem with this chart is that Sprint only adds $30 per month per line (smartphones; feature phones are only $20 per line), not $99 as per your chart.

    I pay $150 for two lines ($110 for the first line, $20 for the second smartphone + $10 data fee, and $11 for insurance; add in taxes and subtract a 23% discount). If I were to add a third line, my bill would go up to ~$180, not $250 as your chart would have me believe.

    I can't attest to the other carriers, but your multi-line price for Sprint is extremely inflated by 3x or more for anything over two lines. It's not accurate at all.
    Your missing what I missed.... They are talking about fully unlimited. Minutes, messages, data.

    Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
  25. #125  

    Default Re: Is sprint REALLY cheaper than Verizon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Your missing what I missed.... They are talking about fully unlimited. Minutes, messages, data.

    Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
    But is it even possible to get fully unlimited data on new plans on all carriers?
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is Sprint really Floundering?
    By bearballz72 in forum Sprint
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 04:52 PM
  2. Is sprint really unlimited?
    By Horr1bleK1tten in forum Sprint
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 12:20 PM
  3. Really torn to either get Sprint GS2, or go Verizon Prime ?
    By Zorachus in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 04:49 PM
  4. Is Verizon Cheaper than Sprint
    By Dark Phoenix in forum Verizon
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 01:34 PM
  5. The Samsung Moment is a REALLY nice phone
    By ozshadow#AC in forum Samsung Moment
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 09:20 PM

Posting Permissions