- 08-17-2013, 06:22 AM #2
- 4,577 Posts
Re: 4G in DC
Lol I don't think carriers care about any of that when it comes to their network. They have to get permits and everything for the towers before they can even start.. Depends how long that place takes to do that.
Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
- 08-18-2013, 03:55 AM #4
- 08-18-2013, 03:43 PM #5
- By Margot Pingcas in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 04:15 AM
- By mikemike162012 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 08-20-2013, 11:13 PM
- By SHIVA77 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2013, 10:50 PM
- By wyldkytten in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2013, 09:41 PM
- By cybernutte in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2013, 06:26 PM