Setting up a Sprint account online?

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I set up a Sprint account, or at least qualified for one, because I might get the Tab 3 deal. But, I don't even think I have a account number yet, or if I do, I don't remember. Should I just do live chat/call up Sprint and just get walked through setting it up/buying the tablet, etc? Because if you buy it online, there's no activation fee apparently. Also, can they just charge the tablet 50 dollar cost to my first bill?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I set up a Sprint account, or at least qualified for one, because I might get the Tab 3 deal. But, I don't even think I have a account number yet, or if I do, I don't remember. Should I just do live chat/call up Sprint and just get walked through setting it up/buying the tablet, etc? Because if you buy it online, there's no activation fee apparently. Also, can they just charge the tablet 50 dollar cost to my first bill?

You will need to pay the $50 up front. They will only charge the device to an older account that had it before. My parents old Sprint account will do that. They stop doing this a year or so ago with new accounts.

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Weird, cause the guy in the local store, when I first expressed a bit of reluctance to get it-and I'm still thinking about it, said he could charge it to my first bill, seeing as I had no money on me at the moment. So, was he just blowing smoke, or did he know something else?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress