- 87 Posts
Setting up a Sprint account online?
I set up a Sprint account, or at least qualified for one, because I might get the Tab 3 deal. But, I don't even think I have a account number yet, or if I do, I don't remember. Should I just do live chat/call up Sprint and just get walked through setting it up/buying the tablet, etc? Because if you buy it online, there's no activation fee apparently. Also, can they just charge the tablet 50 dollar cost to my first bill?
- 12-21-2013, 12:27 PM #2HTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- 87 Posts
Re: Setting up a Sprint account online?
Weird, cause the guy in the local store, when I first expressed a bit of reluctance to get it-and I'm still thinking about it, said he could charge it to my first bill, seeing as I had no money on me at the moment. So, was he just blowing smoke, or did he know something else?
- By strebend in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2014, 08:13 PM
WTS/WTT: Sprint Moto X - WhiteBy beathookup in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 8Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:55 AM
- By ki11ak3nn in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2013, 11:23 AM
- By D3MX in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:30 PM
- By Kdubbn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:36 AM