1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Setting up a Sprint account online?

I set up a Sprint account, or at least qualified for one, because I might get the Tab 3 deal. But, I don't even think I have a account number yet, or if I do, I don't remember. Should I just do live chat/call up Sprint and just get walked through setting it up/buying the tablet, etc? Because if you buy it online, there's no activation fee apparently. Also, can they just charge the tablet 50 dollar cost to my first bill?

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Default Re: Setting up a Sprint account online?

Quote Originally Posted by JnEricsonx View Post
    I set up a Sprint account, or at least qualified for one, because I might get the Tab 3 deal. But, I don't even think I have a account number yet, or if I do, I don't remember. Should I just do live chat/call up Sprint and just get walked through setting it up/buying the tablet, etc? Because if you buy it online, there's no activation fee apparently. Also, can they just charge the tablet 50 dollar cost to my first bill?
    You will need to pay the $50 up front. They will only charge the device to an older account that had it before. My parents old Sprint account will do that. They stop doing this a year or so ago with new accounts.
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Setting up a Sprint account online?

Weird, cause the guy in the local store, when I first expressed a bit of reluctance to get it-and I'm still thinking about it, said he could charge it to my first bill, seeing as I had no money on me at the moment. So, was he just blowing smoke, or did he know something else?