Sprint Plan(s) Question

slab0meat

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Currently on Sprint, service is acceptable/good at home and at work. 2-year contract has been up, and am about to get am off-contract Nexus 5. I've seen new Sprint plans, then saw that one (or more) are already gone, but just haven't kept up.

My original plan was to just get the Nexus 5 and go to the AT&T GoPhone plan. I like unlimited data, but a good portion of my data use is on wifi anyway. I don't think a 2-3 GB limit will affect me at all. So... is there any current Sprint plan that comes close to the GoPhone plan, to make it worth staying? Just a single line, currently with a AAA discount.

Thanks in advance.

sierrajinx9

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
The Only Question you need to ask yourself... Has Sprint come into your area and done the Network Vision Rebuild/4G LTE Upgrade in your city..... If they have not yet... I would NOT sign a new contract.... Trust from the experience other cities have gone through... If they have.. Then I would say try the Framily Plans, if you are looking for cheap

slab0meat

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
The Only Question you need to ask yourself... Has Sprint come into your area and done the Network Vision Rebuild/4G LTE Upgrade in your city..... If they have not yet... I would NOT sign a new contract.... Trust from the experience other cities have gone through... If they have.. Then I would say try the Framily Plans, if you are looking for cheap

I'd get the Nexus 5 and be off-contract. Still haven't ordered it yet, however.