Sprint Framily - How much after taxes and fees.

gogo_vs

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I tried to look everywhere but could not find an answer. I currently have 5 lines in my 1500 family plan but considering switching to Framily plan. I have 8-9 people ready to join so it would be $25/month but cannot find definite answer how much it would be per line after all the fees, surcharges, taxes, etc... I have 23% corporate discount and pay about $52/month per line after taxes, etc. right now.
I would like see if it would be even beneficial for me to switch to Framily and loosing upgrade every 20 months, unlimited data, etc.
Thanks.

alyssandg

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Your first will be like 700 dollars
What they don't tell you is that your first bill will be full price. It takes one to two bills to get the framily discount. So $55 per line plus $20 for unlimited data. Not including taxes. Taxes on 3 phones I'm paying 249 a month and 30 bucks of that is just taxes. Your discount doesn't work with framily. It only works for the 20 on data not the plan. So you only save 4.62 ( I have the discount too) on each phone. So it's 15.38 instead of 20 and yeah keep what you have ! I wish I could go back but they also prorate your first bill. My first framily bill for 3 phones alone was $400. With my amazing $4 discount per line.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Also! Forgot to mention. You can't add people to your "framily" if they are already existing sprint customers

This isn't exactly true. It really depends on the store representative you get. One store said this whereas another let us join.. Even Sprints online support will tell you that different accounts can join.

Example:

My parents were on a plan together
Brother on his own
His girlfriend on her own

My parents started a framily... Brother was able to join.. His girlfriend.. And then his girlfriends parents. After that her brother joined... So now they are enjoying the pricing as a big framily.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Bigballer

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
This isn't exactly true. It really depends on the store representative you get. One store said this whereas another let us join.. Even Sprints online support will tell you that different accounts can join.

Example:

My parents were on a plan together
Brother on his own
His girlfriend on her own

My parents started a framily... Brother was able to join.. His girlfriend.. And then his girlfriends parents. After that her brother joined... So now they are enjoying the pricing as a big framily.

Now that sprint's done with "contracts."

What if someone is under a contract, switches to framily. What happens to their contract?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Now that sprint's done with "contracts."

What if someone is under a contract, switches to framily. What happens to their contract?

It stays. You just get a discount since you're not paying the phone off or something like that (it's some 15 dollar fee). So you basically get the pricing but are still in contract on that line.