Gingerbread for the Atrix CONFIRMED! Soak test emails sent out!

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Just got this email from Moto.

Hi ATRIX 4G user!

Keep this message private. I can't stress that enough.

You're receiving this email because you've filled out a Motorola Feedback Network survey in the past stating your interest in ATRIX 4G feedback opportunities. As a Motorola Feedback Network member you get advanced notice, like this, of such activities.

We're getting ready to have a pre-release for Gingerbread (Android 2.3.X) on your AT&T ATRIX 4G. Please fill out the following survey to confirm your interest in this soak opportunity. The first 1,000 applicants will be picked on a first come, first serve basis, provided information is correctly filled out. I know there are some questions that are a repeat, sorry, but there is a reason for that. Please fill it out carefully, honestly and accurately as misinformation can cause this exercise to be unsuccessful. You can edit your survey from the same computer until the survey period closes, though it is advisable to fill it out the first time correctly. Duplicates will be excluded with the newer one used.. Secondly, once the survey period closes we'll not be able to update your IMEI. Consider carefully before exchanging your device. .

This survey period tentatively ends at 9am 7/18/11 Central time, provided all spots are filled.

In fairness to other Motorola Feedback Network members, do not forward this communication to other parties(websites, individuals, etc). As part of your MFN survey you agreed to keep all MFN activities and notifications confidential. If we find that you have breached this agreement we may elect to remove you. You can always encourage users to sign up for the Motorola Feedback Network so they can be considered for feedback opportunities in the future.

If accepted, you will receive additional notifications via this email when the soak test activities will begin. Do not email or PM me asking if you are accepted or when it will start as I may elect to remove you from the opportunity.

Thanks again for your interest.

Mark & Matt
Support Forums Managers
Motorola Feedback Network
Visit us at https://supportforums.motorola.com

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Gingerbread for the Atrix CONFIRMED! Soak test emails sent ou

I got the same email and just filed out the survey. I can't wait to try out the official Gingerbread.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site

wait a min... doesnt it say "Keep this message private I can't stress that enough" and the "confidential" part as well....?

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site

wait a min... doesnt it say "Keep this message private I can't stress that enough" and the "confidential" part as well....?

Silly question and you should know by now that nothing of this sort is ever kept secret, not here anyway. Not only that we should see a headline about this on the main page soon enough.

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site

Figuring how I don't own an Atrix anymore I really don't care lol figure I was the safe one to share this with you guys.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Figuring how I don't own an Atrix anymore I really don't care lol figure I was the safe one to share this with you guys.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
oh well that explains it lol yeahh in this case it was very kind of you. thanks bro! :) what do u have now btw?

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site

Don't pay attention to engadget, they were way wrong about it.

lol yeah i agree, sites like bgr and engadget are so pro-apple that i mostly go there to entertain myself by reading trollish comments.

elcheapodeluxe

May 25, 2011
Visit site

Unfortunately, I didn't even know about the Motorola Feedback Network - so I never signed up for that. I'm signed up now, so maybe I'll get an email someday once Ice Cream Sandwich testing starts.

Timelessblur

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

Unfortunately, I didn't even know about the Motorola Feedback Network - so I never signed up for that. I'm signed up now, so maybe I'll get an email someday once Ice Cream Sandwich testing starts.

if it ever starts. I wish Google was clearer on what they meant my more timely release.
Moto and AT&T could easily claim the 7+ months is "timely" That 7 extra months could push the Atrix in into the past 18 months catigory so we would never see it.

elcheapodeluxe

May 25, 2011
Visit site

Of course that's all true. 18 months is the minimum stated. I'd like to expect that a dual core 1GHz tegra powered handset - essentially hardware that is good as anything out right now - has some life left for future updates - but we never do really know for sure. The timeline for THIS update isn't reassuring.

Silberc

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site

hmm interesting. gotta go check it out in the store myself... never seen 3D phones in person.. is it really that cool? from what i've read on engadget battery isnt that good at all on this phone...

I dont have it, I was saying the OP had one from his Tapatalk sig, I have toyed around with it, its pretty cool if I say so myself.