Motorola Atrix = Matrix

justflorin

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I HOPE the hacking community goes Matrix style with this phone and roms get built like Reloaded, Neo, Morpheus, stuff like that.

I will be ditching my captivate the second I can, hope I can get a steal like I did my captvate (trade aria+$50 for captivate, the aria I traded backflip+$25 for))

anyway...anyone STICKING with their capticate or aria or x10 instead of this? Wonder what the 4G price increase will be...if any

this was the olympus btw, just FYI ;)

mc511

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
I dont think there will be any 4g price increase on the data plan. But the phone? I doubt it. I can see this going for a bit more than $200 on contract. I doubt the data plan will go up or any 4g plans. its really not even 4g.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I HOPE the hacking community goes Matrix style with this phone and roms get built like Reloaded, Neo, Morpheus, stuff like that.

I will be ditching my captivate the second I can, hope I can get a steal like I did my captvate (trade aria+$50 for captivate, the aria I traded backflip+$25 for))

anyway...anyone STICKING with their capticate or aria or x10 instead of this? Wonder what the 4G price increase will be...if any

this was the olympus btw, just FYI ;)

They won't increase their '4g' prices because there's no extra cost to them for it. Its the same network thats currently deployed, but there's no hardware that can get those higher speeds yet.

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
what hate? dude just wants a newer phone. How about stop the hate for AT&T?

p.s. I'd rather have a phone with working GPS out of the box without having to fiddle with it afterwards.

corneliusm

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
AT&T is not to blame for poor user experience on the Captivate. Before I gave mine to my girlfriend, my issues with it were the GPS lag and the lack of Froyo. So yes, it's the phone- or rather, Samsung to blame. Don't get me wrong- it's very capable hardware, but desperately needs better software.

Last week I rooted and installed a Froyo ROM on it. She's amazed at how much faster it runs- before doing this my N1 felt more responsive. It's a shame that poor software support from Samsung really ruins an otherwise awesome phone.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk