What is your favorite toggle widget?

JusticeCalibur

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
are you referring to launcher? if so, im using the paid version of ADWLauncher EX.

i have yet tried beautiful widget, i seen it in the market and review looks good.

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
are you referring to launcher? if so, im using the paid version of ADWLauncher EX.

i have yet tried beautiful widget, i seen it in the market and review looks good.

no, I'm referring to the toggle widgets that are used to turn on/off certain things like wifi, data, bluetooth, brightness, etc... on the fly via widgets on your screen.

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
power control plus!

it looks like the stock android power control widget, but you customize what the buttons are. I love it!

shashankmittal

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Widgetsoid works great and is very customizable, the only gripe is that if configured to show the toggle buttons in the notification bar, the buttons stop working. This looks like a something that not supported on all phones.

JusticeCalibur

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
no, I'm referring to the toggle widgets that are used to turn on/off certain things like wifi, data, bluetooth, brightness, etc... on the fly via widgets on your screen.

ooh! in that case, i dont have the cash (very poor college student and spent my money on the phone) to get the BWidget yet, so im not currently using any widget. But looking at it when cash flows in.

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
ooh! in that case, i dont have the cash (very poor college student and spent my money on the phone) to get the BWidget yet, so im not currently using any widget. But looking at it when cash flows in.

I hear ya, but there are also a bunch of free toggle widgets out there like widgetsoid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress