Adobe Flash 11.1 on Note 2

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I think someone said Flash is no longer supported. I have a.OneX currently and have.Adobe Flash.11.1 installed. I also believe it's part of the Browser as well on the 1X.
The question is, how do I get it installed.on the GN2, there are a lot of You Tube Sites and Video that I watch . Obviously if Flash is not installed they won't work?

When I authorise my Google Play on the GN2, it.will bring up a.list.of everything I HAD INSTALLLED. Will it allow me to reinstall Flash 11.1? Is flash compatible?
Thank you in advance

mtucker

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
For kicks, I tried to install Adobe Flash on my phone (using the Google play store since I used in in the past and it showed up in my library). I got a message about it being incompatible. I went to Adobe and found the archived versions of Adobe Flash for Android and used one of the later versions for ICS. I saved it to my Dropbox account and then installed it via Dropbox on my phone. You have to enable side loading on your phone (it will prompt you when you try to install it). You could get it over to your phone other ways too, but Dropbox is an easy method. I tried watching CNN videos on both Chrome and the stock browser. Before install no love. After install, the stock browser played the video. Chrome is known to not support Flash, but I thought I would give it a try anyway. I have heard Firefox and Opera support Flash also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez