Clock Pushing 4.2.1

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Ok there is a huge thread about the multi view 4.2.1 update. But I would like a definitive answer if anyone has used clock pushing to successfully update their Note 2. Bash me for not waiting and blah blah blah. If I had realized that my the outcome would be put me in a position were I was stuck I would not have done it. I am at 911 hours currently and I really don't want to mess with downloading files if I can avoid doing it that way.
Thanks.

P.S. personally I feel that the clock is just a number, it doesn't "know" what you are trying to do. So if you push it to 9999 hrs and fast foward to 10000 hours after it is pushed to your area it should still work... I hope.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
It is a weird situation because I tried to check for the update on Thursday when it was supposed to be released only to be told that I needed to wait 24 hours before checking again.

I then checked again on Friday at 7:00 AM, an hour before the time was up. All I was told was that I needed to wait one more hour before checking again. No time was added.

I checked again a few hours later to be told once again that I needed to wait 24 hours before checking again. Then I heard a message tone and woke the phone up to it telling me that an update was available for my phone, but that I had to be connected to a Wi-Fi signal before I could update. The message didn't come as a text message, but rather through the software update app.

When I got home in the evening, all updated perfectly fine when on Wi-Fi.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

redman#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
On the 27th my N2 said I needed to wait like 19 hours for the update and I set the date ahead 1 day and my update immediately appeared.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty