Clock Style

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I was wondering if, after the February update to the S24 series, they would also return the ability to select different clock styles (AOD and Lock Screen). They did not. It's a good thing that the clock style I had when I moved to my S24U and 6.1 works for me, because if I wanted to change it, I'd be SOL. And no, I'm not going to play with the clock in Good Lock. It's not that important to me. Just seems like an interesting change to make by Samsung. :unsure:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Ummm the ability to select different styles is still there (no GoodLock required). Settings/Lockscreen and AOD/Edit Lockscreen. Then just tap on the clock.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
However, you still can't have different styles between the AOD and Lock screen.

I actually want a different clock on the AOD, but that's still not possible.

Reactions: notforhire

MKREdit

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
However, you still can't have different styles between the AOD and Lock screen.

I actually want a different clock on the AOD, but that's still not possible.
This is weird and I just came across it today. I don't know if it's my S24U or a bug but today I have a different clock on the AOD and the lock screen. I repeated the process and it's sticks. You will have to use lockstar. I'm curious if anyone can replicate it. Here's what you do.
1. Go to lockstar and setup your LOCKSCREEN the way you want with the clock you want.
2 .Change the clock to the one you want on the AOD and save it. Do not close lockstar go to the
home screen and test your AOD it should have the clock you want on it.
3. Go back into lockstar via task changer
4. Select the clock you want on the lock screen and save.
Check both screens you should have 2 different clocks 20240223_204149.jpg20240223_204207.jpg

Reactions: nuangel2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter