Previous owner deleted the Google option from add account

Barb Myers

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
How can I get that back. I have a Gmail account added. I already have a Google account I just cannot get it into this phone so that I can download apps. Thanks in advance for the help.....B

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Would you be comfortable doing a factory reset? Remember, this will wipe out anything you have stored on the phone so be sure to back up anything important first. Then when it turns back on, you'll be prompted to log in using your Google account, so that should set you up properly

Barb Myers

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Yes I just got the phone so there is nothing to back up of any significance..I will do a reset..I switched from an iphone 5 and have everything backed up on my laptop from that phone. Will a factory reset allow me to use Samsung Switch? I was unable to do that previously and ATT just moved my contacts from the iphone direct.....I would like to use the switch program because it should move everything according to Samsung help. Do you find that to be true for the most part? Thanks in advance.......and thank for your first response.