Leather Folio Style Case

runner7395

Sep 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm on my 2nd day with the Note and so far I'm loving it but the one thing that I was having trouble doing was figuring out how to carry it. Coming from an iPhone I was used to a much smaller footprint. I found this case at AT&T and so far I love it. It protects the phone, both front and back. You actually remove the back of the phone and the back of this case becomes it's back. It makes the phone much nicer and easier for me to carry around because I don't have to have it in my pocket but yet it is protected.

photo-76.jpg

photo-78.jpg

photo-79.jpg

photo-77.jpg

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I bought one of these from At&t ($50) when I picked up my Note.

However, after two days I returned it and bought the OEM Samsung version at Best Buy for $30. It does the exact same thing and seems to feel slightly better in the hands than the At&t case.

You might want to try them both to see which works best for you. By the way, congrats on your purchase. It really is an amazing device.

Reactions: runner7395

runner7395

Sep 5, 2009
Visit site
I bought one of these from At&t ($50) when I picked up my Note.

However, after two days I returned it and bought the OEM Samsung version at Best Buy for $30. It does the exact same thing and seems to feel slightly better in the hands than the At&t case.

You might want to try them both to see which works best for you. By the way, congrats on your purchase. It really is an amazing device.

Thanks I will check it out! Do you have any photos of it?

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't have any photos right now (I will try to post some later), but I purchased Carbon Blue Note, and the white cover.

I wish I would have bought the blue cover because the white has a gray suede interior which rest on the screen surface, but after constant use it's getting dirty very fast.

I might return this white one and get the blue case instead with the dark interior.

Smidgerine

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I just bought the blue samsung case and hope it's going to work like a charm. I would like something with a little more protection and I noticed ebay had some neoprene sleeves. That might be good and one was only 99 cents. I feel like I'm not too nice on my phones, but I have had a iPhone 3GS since day 1. I think that I would have gone through at least 10 4 or 4Ss though. So, double protection might be real good.

Phone is supposed to be in tomorrow, so I'm pretty excited!

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I just bought the blue samsung case and hope it's going to work like a charm. I would like something with a little more protection and I noticed ebay had some neoprene sleeves. That might be good and one was only 99 cents. I feel like I'm not too nice on my phones, but I have had a iPhone 3GS since day 1. I think that I would have gone through at least 10 4 or 4Ss though. So, double protection might be real good.

Phone is supposed to be in tomorrow, so I'm pretty excited!

The samsung cases don't provide any protection for the side of the device, and that does make me nervous. However, for me one of my biggest considerations in a case is how much bulk it adds to the device.

I prefer to keep the slim profile of the phone, and the samsung case does that for sure, but it sacrifices protection except for the screen.