Picked up the Note tonight, where can I find battery level??

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Outside of the little green battery in the top right corner i cant seem to find anywhere that says what percentage of battery i have left. On my Droid 2 it shows the charge level (ie. 85%) and being I'm still using the older OS I still have the battery manager app which tells me. Is there something I'm missing?

Rev.

dcfella

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I think if you're running stock, it only shows battery % if it's charging or you use a battery widget. The long way to see the % is to go into settings, then About Phone, then Status.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Outside of the little green battery in the top right corner i cant seem to find anywhere that says what percentage of battery i have left. On my Droid 2 it shows the charge level (ie. 85%) and being I'm still using the older OS I still have the battery manager app which tells me. Is there something I'm missing?

Rev.

Rev, if don't want a widget on your homescreen you might want to check 'Go Power Master' in the Play Store. The app will give you battery level up in the notification bar so it's a little less intrusive and out of the way, but supplies you with some other other battery performance indicators when you pull down the notification bar.

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
My personal favorite, is battery indicator pro. Does what I need it to do with some customization. They also have a free version. All in the Play Store.

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, found it last night under phone status. Odd that's the only way without a download. Thanks guys.

Rev.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

Rev.

Try Smart Battery Monitor from the Play Store. It works great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez