Separate email accounts - separate in-boxes possible

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if this is too newbie of a question. I am about to move from an iPhone to a GS2, but I have a few questions before I make the move.

I have three different email accounts I work with, one exchange account for my company, a GroupWise account from a partner company and a POP3 account for personal email. While most people seem to want a single mailbox, I actually prefer to have three separate in-boxes on my phone for each account. This is pretty easy to setup on iOS, I was just wondering if it is possible on Android.

Thanks for any feedback.

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if this is too newbie of a question. I am about to move from an iPhone to a GS2, but I have a few questions before I make the move.

I have three different email accounts I work with, one exchange account for my company, a GroupWise account from a partner company and a POP3 account for personal email. While most people seem to want a single mailbox, I actually prefer to have three separate in-boxes on my phone for each account. This is pretty easy to setup on iOS, I was just wondering if it is possible on Android.

Thanks for any feedback.

You can have multiple email accounts and separate in-boxes along with all of them combined. Just simply select it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty