UCPLC5 ICS Leak

estabien

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
hmmm.

I still don't understand why people want an official leak over ICS roms that could be considered better in many ways but IDK c:

thanks for share regardless... I'm sure that some people will find this helpful.

nbell978

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
hmmm.

I still don't understand why people want an official leak over ICS roms that could be considered better in many ways but IDK c:

thanks for share regardless... I'm sure that some people will find this helpful.

Believe it or not, some people (for some ungodly reason) actually like touchwiz. Lol.

Reactions: j510

estabien

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah lol.

I prefer AOKP but that's just me... IMO the customization options are awesome and it's being updated all of the time.

werds

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Believe it or not, some people (for some ungodly reason) actually like touchwiz. Lol.

Compared to some of the other skins used by other mfg's touchwiz isn't too. That being said - is the ability to load a pure stock launcher and "skin" still in the menu options of ICS? I remember this supposedly being a mandate of ICS...

nbell978

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Compared to some of the other skins used by other mfg's touchwiz isn't too. That being said - is the ability to load a pure stock launcher and "skin" still in the menu options of ICS? I remember this supposedly being a mandate of ICS...

skin, no. launcher?? you can download nova or apex from the market.. i mean play store.

Entropy

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site

Which is fully present on I9100 ICS firmwares...

However, AT&T Touchwiz is semi-customized for AT&T, some people prefer it - it's the only benefit the leaks provide. People have been taking the launcher from the leaks and putting it on top of working I9100-based firmware.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress