Unfortunately process android.phone has stopped

ZombieBu

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
In the last few days I've been getting the alert "Unfortunately process android.phone has stopped" half the time someone calls me. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 from at&t. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I'm going crazy

girisharoradelhi

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello friend
I have the same problem in my Galaxy-SIII
i just resolved it two days back
first of all download Kiest backup and restore from Samsung site in ur PC
and connect ur mobile with ur PC and then take the backup
then disconnect it from ur phone.
reboot ur phone and make it on default factory setting. It will erase all ur data and everything will be on factory setting..
then connect it with PC again and now Restore option is there in ur KIEs lite software installed in ur PC.
It will take aproxx. 15 mins.
now ur phone all the contacts.. photos msgs and all the apps.. will appear as it is ..

thanks

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
In the last few days I've been getting the alert "Unfortunately process android.phone has stopped" half the time someone calls me. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 from at&t. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I'm going crazy

Perhaps try going into Settings > Apps > All > Phone and selecting the "Force stop" and then "Clear data" options. I can't guarantee it will help, but if the issue is some sort of cached data problem then it will likely resolve the issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo