- 13 Posts
how to transfer microsoft live mail contacts on pc to s3, both using att email
I have a friend with a new s3. It is AT&T. She has windows live mail on her home pc, which has windows 8 and att.net email.
She wants to transfer her contacts to the new s3, where she has att.net email set up. How to go about this using the usb port?
She does not use gmail for her email, but she did set up an account on it to be able to use the s3 playstore.
- 02-13-2013, 08:30 PM #2
Re: how to transfer microsoft live mail contacts on pc to s3, both using att email
I do not use windows live but I have not seen any email apps that will not aloow you to save your contacts in a CSV format on your PC. Once you have it is a CSV format you can then import it to the gmail account and then it will be syncd with the phone.Galaxy S3 16GB Unrooted Pebble Blue
- By genetic517 in forum HTC One XReplies: 8Last Post: 10-19-2013, 09:50 PM
- By raiderr in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2012, 03:47 PM
- By dbagman84 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2011, 05:12 PM
- By CrazyCamel369 in forum AT&T ATRIX 2Replies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2011, 07:03 PM
- By reyxlp in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2011, 12:37 PM