Fail (auth) in odin, mistakenly did a system wipe. Pleeasseee help before i start crying.

pweedybrownskin

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Good day everyone.
Please, im using an unlocked At&t s3.. A friend went into recovery and mistakenly wiped the system. Now no Os is installed on the phone.
I have downloaded three stock roms. Both rooted stock rom and normal. Now Odin keeps giving me Fail (auth) error. In all three. I can go into download mode, but sometimes j cant go into recovery until i flash it through odin. Recovery flashes just fine

Dont know why the roms cant. Usb debugging wasnt ticked before the system wipe.

Please help me.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
If you can't fix it, I think your friend owes you a new phone, or at least the cost of a JTAG repair. Worst case first. If nothing else works, this service can restore your phone for, I think, about $60: JTAG Unbrick Service ? Bricked my Phone

But first, Odin seems very sensitive to everything. If you haven't already, disconnect the phone, reboot the PC, and try again. If you're using a USB hub, connect the cable directly to a USB port on the PC. Try a different cable and USB port. Make sure you have the latest Samsung drivers installed (and reboot again if you install new drivers.

Look at this post: http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-...axy-s3-return-stock-i747ucdlk3-jellybean.html and make sure you're setting up Odin correctly.

Good luck.

pweedybrownskin

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Ive used three different hubs.. Changed ports and didnt use any usb hub. I flashed recovery and it flashed fine, flashed one boot. Att.... Md5 and it flashed... Its only the firmwares giving me Fail (Auth) or just Write fail in lower versions of odin.

I stay in africa and most people use 19300 so it wont be easy to get a nandroid that i could just flash through recovery... Ive been trying since thursday.
Anywhere i could get a nandroid for at&t s3 so i could just download and install then continue from there??

Please help me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch